Big's (By Himself) and Jenny's (With TMC) Tour Of Las Palmas

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 pm
Alllright!!! good times!! :D :D :D

dig the new W's jacket James. that's a different one right?

enjoy you three.
Take it easy on him Daniel, I know he's English but James could not keep up with my epic drinking skills. :roll: (I talk a big game.....) lol

strawberry margaritas?? how perfect....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:16 pm
xbay wrote:Daniel's got his "Oh, I can't wait 'til he's drunk so I can rape him" face on. :mrgreen:

Just wait til you're around... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:18 pm
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:Daniel's got his "Oh, I can't wait 'til he's drunk so I can rape him" face on. :mrgreen:

Typical man!!!.............my ass is still sore and he is already thinking about the next plundering he wants to commit! :roll:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Typical man!!!.............my ass is still sore and he is already thinking about the next plundering he wants to commit! :roll:

Eh... we have to solve this OUT OF THE BOARD. Like NOW!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Eh... we have to solve this OUT OF THE BOARD. Like NOW!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ok then darling............lets retire to the bedroom at the end of the hall then.............see you there in 5. :wink:

(Seriously though, this isnt how we are communicating...........his English is alot better than he thinks)
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm
my dream is to make a stop to see you as my band goes to play, Marrakesh, Lagos, Senegal, Cameroon, Addis Ababba. etc... someday soon!!

I've been talking to my American/living in England for 20yrs friend about booking some things. He DJ's often in Ibiza, Carribean, and I believe Cannarys. He's going to book a gig at one of these places for our old reggae band to play. Go on vacation for a week, play every night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:43 pm

:mrgreen:

Great to see you two, James and Daniel, especially you TMC, now I have a clearer picture of you, as the one you posted in the "show yourself" thread.

Really wish I could be there, be really great. Now I just have to see about organising a flight for me, my wife and daughter to go to Tenerife and see you TMC when we go to Portugal in almost three months

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 pm

SERIOUSLY WTF!!!

I thought the YETI was last spotted in Nepal.. Someone better report to the authorities that he's now making a living in Las Palmas
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 am
You know, Pawno, all I can say is that there's a reason you're still, you know... you.

Oh, and, you know, don't get surprised if somebody gets banned soon... :mrgreen:

JAMES, STOP READING RIGHT NOW!!!

Now that he's not looking, I gotta say is that it's being a delightful visit. Both Jen and him are as great as Bada, Rob and Pat said.

YOU CAN RESUME YOUR READING NOW, BIGS
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:57 am
I definitely need to plan a trip to Europe, someday. Go visit England and Spain to see the sights with James and Daniel while protecting my ass from the both of you. But that won't happen 'til I'm at least 21... cause you know, I'm not 21 yet. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 am
Ok people! So now I have a moments peace from all the sex and walks along the beach...........and from Jenny has me doing aswell............I thought Id lay down a little update as to how its all going.

So yeah, Las Palmas is really great! such a nice change to have an authentic visit to Spain that isnt flooded with English people.

Weve (Well, me) have been learning the language, having to use it when TMC isnt around (also because not many people speak English around here because there arent any tourists really) and exploring quite abit.

First full day, TMC took us down to the beach, which was a long, sunny walk............got a little bit burnt on my first day of course! as I didnt wear any sun cream, Jen was ok though........... :banghead:

Weve been having some nice food..........for instance, TMC has been cooking us "his" food, which has included Eel Salad!...........a little frightening at first but was actually really nice.

During the week so far, whilst TMC goes to work, me and Jen have been exploring the city and also got a bus to the south of the island to check that out.

Weather? man, its been about 70 plus every day!...........not getting too hot either, so its been really nice.

Only problem is that, typical for me, Ive got an F'ing cold!!! Stuffy head, blocked up nose and heavy chest..........bloody typical!

Other than that, TMC has been a wonderful host............showing us around, taking us to all manner of nice places for food and drinks.............his apartment is lovely aswell, and of course, he has been amazing in letting us into it so gracefully and openly.

So yeah man, its all great!.............although I am slightly concerned that TMC and Jen are going to run off together! :wink: (Who would have thunk it? he has betrayed me ALREADY!!! :mrgreen:)

Ill be back soon with more pics.............wish many of you were here! :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 am
bigstrads wrote:So yeah man, its all great!.............although I am slightly concerned that TMC and Jen are going to run off together! :wink: (Who would have thunk it? he has betrayed me ALREADY!!! :mrgreen:)

And with BADA as well!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 pm
Post more pics if you can guys

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 am
migya wrote:Post more pics if you can guys

Don't worry, they'll be posted soon enough. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:14 pm
We're back from a night that Bigs will have to explain some day... All I gotta say is that he had his first uruguayan f*ck... :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum