The LOST thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Any predictions. . . I think when the show is said n done that sawyer n freckles will be re-united <the 2 crims> n jack & juliet will be rekindled in there love <the 2 docs> . The reason i think there's going to be a partner change is every season freckles seems torn between the 2 lead men <she's Such a fluzi> n the parallel timeline where sawyer n freckles are hanging out in the lift at the airport. Well i think they'll be more to the story . . . . But my prediction is def for a sawyer n freckles reuniting on the island

Pawno, you think Jack is gonna go for a little Necro action?

She's only as dead as the rest of 'em.

I'm a little bummed that this will be over soon. Such a great show.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Any predictions. . . I think when the show is said n done that sawyer n freckles will be re-united <the 2 crims> n jack & juliet will be rekindled in there love <the 2 docs> . The reason i think there's going to be a partner change is every season freckles seems torn between the 2 lead men <she's Such a fluzi> n the parallel timeline where sawyer n freckles are hanging out in the lift at the airport. Well i think they'll be more to the story . . . . But my prediction is def for a sawyer n freckles reuniting on the island

Pawno, you think Jack is gonna go for a little Necro action?

She's only as dead as the rest of 'em.

I'm a little bummed that this will be over soon. Such a great show.

Its a great show, unbelievable they have been able to make it go on so long and keep it interesting. It is much better than it was in the middle seasons I think.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm
Show 2 predictions? Beach sleeping John Locke awakes on the beach n the people standing around can't believe they have witnessed 2 people let alone 1 coming back from the dead. I think something happens with bad locke breaking into the temple n transporting all the crew like sawyer. Jack. Freckles n hurley to a different well. Back from the dead john locke will be stuck in the current island format n some more of that good old fashion hawaii parallel world **** will start to unravel . . . . . .
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm
Also . . . Lets see more Desmond (cause he's interesting) n less of Jack (cause he's been so depressing ever since he grew that beard back off the island) . . . I doubt i'd get my wish of less Jack <cause he's a integregal character> but Desmond is my favorite n he deserves to be back on the island.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 pm
Well, there is only 1 john Locke... the "bad john locke" is Jacob's rival from the last season finale... but i agree, this show needs more desmond (and charlie, but that's not happening).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
PAWNO wrote:Yes its going to make a very exciting episode 2... i love that last scene where the Locke throws Richard over his shoulder n heads for the fireworks (a bargaining chip perhaps)

cool, you finally saw it... so its only gonna be like a day difference to talk about the previous episode (unless you saw it online).

Yea. that's my thinking too, in regards to richard.

The one thing I want to know about is this alternative timeline. Will they be doin this all season? because of the looks of it, it seems they are. I am sure the LOST writers know what they are doin and won't screw it up.

I know there are more clips of the alternate timeline, with Kate in the cab, Oceanic being "crash-free" for a record amount of time, Hurley and his chicken franchise. It may be going on most of the season.

that's interesting... there are gonna be 18 eps this season, so i wonder how long this will last. I mean, can their lives continue to be interesting... i mean, Jack was a pretty boring, sad dude before (and after) the island.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:32 pm
yeah the alternate timeline will go on the whole season in my opinion. just like how in the past few seasons its had this sort of theme from the get go. I do remember watching the comic con panel of lost last yr... they said that the ending has been written since the show started... it was all just a matter of when they would end the show. They said they were not sure if the should would be 2,4,5 or 6 seasons long.

Funny how in the panel they go on to hate on Heroes... basically trying to say that our show has structure and an actual storyline, while as heroes is all over the place.
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:48 pm
VIZsanity wrote:yeah the alternate timeline will go on the whole season in my opinion. just like how in the past few seasons its had this sort of theme from the get go. I do remember watching the comic con panel of lost last yr... they said that the ending has been written since the show started... it was all just a matter of when they would end the show. They said they were not sure if the should would be 2,4,5 or 6 seasons long.

Funny how in the panel they go on to hate on Heroes... basically trying to say that our show has structure and an actual storyline, while as heroes is all over the place.

Heroes only had a plan for first season... thats why that season was nearly flawless... it had a mediocre second season, and the first episode of season 3 was the worst thing I ever saw on TV, I quit watching the show then and there. People have said its better, but I ain't going back.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
VIZsanity wrote:yeah the alternate timeline will go on the whole season in my opinion. just like how in the past few seasons its had this sort of theme from the get go. I do remember watching the comic con panel of lost last yr... they said that the ending has been written since the show started... it was all just a matter of when they would end the show. They said they were not sure if the should would be 2,4,5 or 6 seasons long.

Heroes only had a plan for first season... thats why that season was nearly flawless... it had a mediocre second season, and the first episode of season 3 was the worst thing I ever saw on TV, I quit watching the show then and there. People have said its better, but I ain't going back.
You don't ever have to go back... i watch it from time to time just to kill time. I must say this show should be cancelled already. Each time i watch an episode its like thats all they can think of?
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 pm
VIZsanity wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

You don't ever have to go back... i watch it from time to time just to kill time. I must say this show should be cancelled already. Each time i watch an episode its like thats all they can think of?

hayden penetierre is the reason why it isnt cancelled yet.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 am
http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/leag ... rdinary-53

discussion of lost like 38 mins in(audio file below the video file).

all you lost geeks might like it. and by lost geeks I mean crackerz
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:48 am
first off wrote:http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/league-of-extremely-ordinary-53

discussion of lost like 38 mins in(audio file below the video file).

all you lost geeks might like it. and by lost geeks I mean crackerz

lol, i take that as a compliment first off... i am very non-geeky on most things.... BUT LOST is different. I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, and need to know every single theory. Ultra nerd in regards to LOST.

lostpedia.wikia.com is where i go to camp for an hour (well i use to, until i got super busy) Check it out.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm
Smoke Monster getting the Sawyer on his side...

I love all John Locke Episodes, but after 2+ seasons with Locke having Benjamin Linus by his side, its kind of sad to see them in different groups :(

I wonder how they are going to crack the temple? Smoke Monster probably is gonna use Sawyer as his pawn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:16 am
PAWNO wrote:Smoke Monster getting the Sawyer on his side...

I love all John Locke Episodes, but after 2+ seasons with Locke having Benjamin Linus by his side, its kind of sad to see them in different groups :(

I wonder how they are going to crack the temple? Smoke Monster probably is gonna use Sawyer as his pawn.

yeah probably.. very interesting development... i wonder if we will get a better explanation of the numbers now that we saw them tied to some of the characters in the cave.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 am
OK last weeks lost was bad ass... there are you happy? I'm not raining on your stupid parade... this week

I think the flash sideways is what would have happened if jacob never had any influence on any of them. why? who the **** knows?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum