My Argument With A "Psychic".

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 am
HiddenCounter wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:I think the kid meant Psychic, but spelled it and now is questioning physics! haha, and if he is , he'll be on the losing end of that one.

Typical..........Oaklands stupidity has always been "Finite" :wink:

I think we must have the little kid back here again, instead of the older, slightly more intelligent person he used to post under the guise of "Hiddencounter" when he first joined.

Oaklandfnatic wrote:Physics can not exist because there are finite universes with finite amount of possibilities.

Oaklandfnatic wrote: And the fact that there is finite amount of possibilities makes it impossible to predict.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/finite

I meant finite, I didn't mean infinite. Although what I was talking about (Multiverse) is what we perceive to be infinite is finite.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont try and wriggle out of that, just because you can enter "Finite" into google and find the meaning of the word.

Did you read what "Finite" means? and then how you used it?

Finite means something is completely measurable!!! something that has "bounds and limits".............and you used the word talking about the universe and possibilities.

So you were saying that the Universe is measurable and has limits, and that there are limits to possibilities.

Face it child, either you or whoever writes these posts for you these days, slipped up.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 pm
bigstrads wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:I think the kid meant Psychic, but spelled it and now is questioning physics! haha, and if he is , he'll be on the losing end of that one.

Typical..........Oaklands stupidity has always been "Finite" :wink:

I think we must have the little kid back here again, instead of the older, slightly more intelligent person he used to post under the guise of "Hiddencounter" when he first joined.

Oaklandfnatic wrote:Physics can not exist because there are finite universes with finite amount of possibilities.

Oaklandfnatic wrote: And the fact that there is finite amount of possibilities makes it impossible to predict.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/finite

I meant finite, I didn't mean infinite. Although what I was talking about (Multiverse) is what we perceive to be infinite is finite.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont try and wriggle out of that, just because you can enter "Finite" into google and find the meaning of the word.

Did you read what "Finite" means? and then how you used it?

Finite means something is completely measurable!!! something that has "bounds and limits".............and you used the word talking about the universe and possibilities.

So you were saying that the Universe is measurable and has limits, and that there are limits to possibilities.

Face it child, either you or whoever writes these posts for you these days, slipped up.

Are you honestly trying to say I did not know how to spell infinite? The universe is measurable; just because we do not have the tools or the minds to comprehend does not mean it goes on forever. It seems as if you're to wriggle your way out of your mistake. God forbids you make a mistake. I meant finite and I mean that with conviction. The way I use finite was completely legitimate. I have shown more then once I am intelligent. The fact you don't know something and you called me out on something that was not there and then justified by saying "I know you don't know it; you probably just looked it up." You're being an insufferable child about this. Admit you're wrong and we'll move on.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum