My Argument With A "Psychic".

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm
Physics can not exist because there are finite universes with finite amount of possibilities. If you were able to see the future or "sense" as you claim then that would imply everything is set and free will can not exist. That's not true and free will does exist. And the fact that there is finite amount of possibilities makes it impossible to predict. A true physic (one that can't exist) would sense every possibility and even then you're not physic; that's just knowing the possibilities.

Edit: HiddenCounter was venerable on this site and respected. As soon as the mask comes down you people nitpick everything. You even nitpick what is not wrong. I was going to leave, but someone asked me to stay. I am also sorry about the 'psychic' 'physics' mistakes. Would you like a refund?
Last edited by HiddenCounter on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:46 pm
I once went to a Psychic once and after 'filling out a form' (which i thought was unusual) caught the lady surfing my myspace page on a alleged bathroom visit she needed to go to.

I left without paying :mrgreen:

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm
PAWNO wrote:I once went to a Psychic once and after 'filling out a form' (which i thought was unusual) caught the lady surfing my myspace page on a alleged bathroom visit she needed to go to.

lol

u should see Richard Malkin, from LOST... dude is an ultimate psychic.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
PAWNO wrote:I once went to a Psychic once and after 'filling out a form' (which i thought was unusual) caught the lady surfing my myspace page on a alleged bathroom visit she needed to go to.

lol

u should see Richard Malkin, from LOST... dude is an ultimate psychic.

Oh thanks for the reminder. i got a thread to bump!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:04 pm
You all do remember this is Oaklandfnatic (Supposedly) right?
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:You all do remember this is Oaklandfnatic (Supposedly) right?

LOL...I remember that guy.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 am
Cool share, man. But you know what, Oakland? That's YOUR opinion. I hope you understand that person doesn't care about anything you just said. It's like you trying to tell me the whole "realistic" side of my religion.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:08 am
Physics is a very useful branch of science.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:34 am
D4rk 0ne wrote:Physics is a very useful branch of science.

Oh **** are we talking about Psychics or Physics... DANG WAY TO DERAIL A THREAD PAWNDOGG :oops:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 am
I think the kid meant Psychic, but spelled it and now is questioning physics! haha, and if he is , he'll be on the losing end of that one.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am
RobDIKUM wrote:I think the kid meant Psychic, but spelled it and now is questioning physics! haha, and if he is , he'll be on the losing end of that one.

Typical..........Oaklands stupidity has always been "Finite" :wink:

I think we must have the little kid back here again, instead of the older, slightly more intelligent person he used to post under the guise of "Hiddencounter" when he first joined.

Oaklandfnatic wrote:Physics can not exist because there are finite universes with finite amount of possibilities.

Oaklandfnatic wrote: And the fact that there is finite amount of possibilities makes it impossible to predict.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:01 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:I think the kid meant Psychic, but spelled it and now is questioning physics! haha, and if he is , he'll be on the losing end of that one.

I think we must have the little kid back here again, instead of the older, slightly more intelligent person he used to post under the guise of "Hiddencounter" when he first joined.

Oaklandfnatic wrote:Physics can not exist because there are finite universes with finite amount of possibilities.

Oaklandfnatic wrote: And the fact that there is finite amount of possibilities makes it impossible to predict.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/finite

I meant finite, I didn't mean infinite. Although what I was talking about (Multiverse) is what we perceive to be infinite is finite.

xbay wrote:Cool share, man. But you know what, Oakland? That's YOUR opinion. I hope you understand that person doesn't care about anything you just said. It's like you trying to tell me the whole "realistic" side of my religion.
Mine is science, mine is fact. Theirs is an opinion!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:05 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

I meant finite, I didn't mean infinite. Although what I was talking about (Multiverse) is what we perceive to be infinite is finite.

xbay wrote:Cool share, man. But you know what, Oakland? That's YOUR opinion. I hope you understand that person doesn't care about anything you just said. It's like you trying to tell me the whole "realistic" side of my religion.

Well you need to consider that you're going around people's jobs and hobbies trying to "educate the truth" to them. No one cares.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:01 pm
xbay wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Well you need to consider that you're going around people's jobs and hobbies trying to "educate the truth" to them. No one cares.

I think that is the problem with out society. Some people look at the evidence and change their minds, and that's what I strive for.

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 pm
What about a psychic physicist who psyches people out with pseudo science?

The only true test for psychic powers is to pick lottery numbers. No numbers, no powers. Period.

Oh, but they can only use their powers for good!

Well, then give the money to orphans.

The local psychic has been in business for at least 35 years and she has a Humvee, the big one, not the downsized model, with every bit of chrome offered and huge wheels and tires. Bright yellow and alway perfectly clean and detailed. If I was forced to go to one, I'd go to her. At least she might be entertainingly and professionally fake.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum