Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers 2010-02-16

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors beat the other LA team?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 pm

YES
33%
NO
67%

Total votes : 9

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 pm
For as bad as Curry has shot the ball tonight, he is only 3 assists and 1 point away from another triple double. He has a +/- of +3 with 2:30 left in the game.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 pm
Steph keep your head up kid....there will be better days ahead.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm
**** **** **** shitter! We were in this game even with Steph having a shitty shooting game. We are one power forward away from being a very good team.

Either AR becomes that or we trade for one. If we get Bosh somehow we are competing with the best teams in the league. This team has a ton of talent.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT this loss pissed me off, because we had it! ****!!!!!!!!!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:23 pm
I bet we would have won this if Curry was himself. Also, **** Derek Flopper. That dude tries hard to be Mr. Nice Guy, but he's a dick on the court. Curry was hesitant to acknowledge him at the end of the game.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 am
now I know, i know, im reading too much into this, and Team Nelson will jump all over me here but I had to laugh at this in the recap

Curry finished with 11 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists -- but he struggled in what was his worst shooting game of the season going 5-for-21 from the field.

"He had a nightmare game," said Nelson, whose team has dropped 14 of their last 15 on the road.

nearly had a triple double but cos he didnt score 25 so it's a nightmare game

:mrgreen:
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am
Tarantism wrote:
Pworld wrote:This is bullshit, time to play some NBA Live...

Dude...Live? 2k10 is wayyy better.

When I had my 360, I had 2k10, that **** was smoother on the eyes and ****, but it was way too easy to manipulate stuff on that game. I could drive and get a easy layup or dunk with anybody. And I also hate getting the same animation over and over when you get contact around the paint. And the defense can be exploited so much it's not even funny/

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm
Quazza wrote:

To be objective, it was a nightmare game for Steph, & I bet he would acknowledge that (and perhaps he even had a nightmare or two about it later last night). He let the wily vet Fisher get him in early foul trouble which persisted throughout the game (though why he was on the court to get his 4th with 30secs left in 2nd Q is a coach issue). He shot 5-21 fg, 1-10 3pt fg, 4to. He had open looks at the end (as did Morrow, Watson, Maggs) that didn't go down. His teardrop shots looked weak. He looked tired in the 4th Q.
It was a learning experience for him, a game a rookie has to go through.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:41 pm
AV Dawn wrote:
Quazza wrote:

To be objective, it was a nightmare game for Steph, & I bet he would acknowledge that (and perhaps he even had a nightmare or two about it later last night). He let the wily vet Fisher get him in early foul trouble which persisted throughout the game (though why he was on the court to get his 4th with 30secs left in 2nd Q is a coach issue). He shot 5-21 fg, 1-10 3pt fg, 4to. He had open looks at the end (as did Morrow, Watson, Maggs) that didn't go down. His teardrop shots looked weak. He looked tired in the 4th Q.
It was a learning experience for him, a game a rookie has to go through.

Yeah that's what I thought and I believe that's how Nellie meant it. Nellie had also commented how Fisher got into Steph's head "he'll do that to the young players."

It really didn't sound to me like Nelson was trying to be crititcal of Curry.
Previous

Return to Game Threads