100 fans at the nets game last night

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:01 pm
There must have been 100 fans a the bucks at nets blizzard bowl. What a bizzare site. Its funny because the nets arena does not allow ticket holders to walk down unless you have lower level seats. Now this came about many years when john calipreri or fairy was coaching the nets and his some people were sitting in his families seats and he made a big stink about so to this day ticket holders cant even walk down even for pre game.

back to the game it was just empty lol

back to the not being able to walk down to lower level section without a lower level tickets. i decided to test security and ignore when they asked for the ticket and walk down.. man I got rushed by 10 security ushers in 30 seconds like it was secret service.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm
Sportscenter during the highlights said the attendance was like 1,016 or something like that.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 pm
bada wrote:Sportscenter during the highlights said the attendance was like 1,016 or something like that.

If he was at the game..........must be difficult to tell the difference between 100 and 1000.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:09 am
I was not at the game, 1000 fans my foot. That place was freaking empty. The nets are just a bunch of liars and embarassed to admit it. Any organization with a camel face mason like jay z (part owner) has to be a low grade half ass outfit.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 am
What's up with all the negative posts, bolswat? Everything you say either is completely negative or ends real harsh.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:50 am
xbay wrote:What's up with all the negative posts, bolswat? Everything you say either is completely negative or ends real harsh.

He definately has some negative tones doesn't he

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 am
bolswat wrote:I was not at the game

Ok, then why say this =

bolswat wrote:back to the not being able to walk down to lower level section without a lower level tickets. i decided to test security and ignore when they asked for the ticket and walk down.. man I got rushed by 10 security ushers in 30 seconds like it was secret service.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:40 am
bigstrads wrote:

Ok, then why say this =

bolswat wrote:back to the not being able to walk down to lower level section without a lower level tickets. i decided to test security and ignore when they asked for the ticket and walk down.. man I got rushed by 10 security ushers in 30 seconds like it was secret service.

Bolswat complained in his earlier post about how the Jackson trade upset the playoff balance in the East. When asked by another poster why he was so concerned about that, he never answered. It was quite apparent from his post he doesn't know sh-t about the Warriors.
He's really just an another arrogant little New York Pup troll coming on here as if he owns the place.

Ok, maybe I'm being harsh. I see he's the poster on this and he is giving us some useful information. But his tone sure gets repetitive and boring. Of course it is getting F-UCKIN" COLD BACK THERE.
War Years
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 am
yeah, his IP traces to the state of New Jersey.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:12 pm
xbay wrote:What's up with all the negative posts, bolswat? Everything you say either is completely negative or ends real harsh.

There is nothing negative about my posts. I deal with facts, Sorry for my blatant use of reality.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:15 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Ok, then why say this =

Oh I said this because the announcers said during the broadcast that they were letting the fans to the lower level who have never been down there before. I have been to the meadowlands so i know how horrible this arena is and it is the worst in the nba. Is that negative? No thats just fact from everyone who has been to this arena that I talked to.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 pm
bolswat wrote:There is nothing negative about my posts. I deal with facts, Sorry for my blatant use of reality.

LOL. A sampling of your posts say otherwise

bolswat wrote:I hate the refs and the nba is fixed

bolswat wrote:The nba has proved without a shalow of a doubt its a joke

bolswat wrote:suspend stern for rigging games

bolswat wrote:What was the purpose of giving of jackson for a injured player and a bum? Freaking stupid organization.

bolswat wrote:Jealous idiots in san Antonio just cant be happy so they have to stuff the ballot box for duncan

bolswat wrote:So bill clinton is sticking his dirty hands in the whole haiti fund drive. This guy is so fake and corrupt like he really gives a shitt about haiti

bolswat wrote:Thw warriors basicly knocked the bucks and knicks out of the playoff race in the east and at the same got screwed for a garbage player in radmonovic or whatever this idiots name is

bolswat wrote: Jordan has been one of the biggest scumbag lazy piece of crap front office guy who never puts in the hours he would rahter be playing golf

bolswat wrote:No how about this seriously randolph sucks right now. I have been watching the nba for 24 years and ran is without a doubt one the dumbest players I have ever seen

bolswat wrote: Also the crybaby whiny GS fans who complain about don stink too and are spoiled brats and have zero knowledge of the game.

LOL. Yes, these are all very FACTUAL and positive in nature. :wink:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 pm
bada wrote:
bolswat wrote:There is nothing negative about my posts. I deal with facts, Sorry for my blatant use of reality.

LOL. A sampling of your posts say otherwise

bolswat wrote:I hate the refs and the nba is fixed

bolswat wrote:The nba has proved without a shalow of a doubt its a joke

bolswat wrote:suspend stern for rigging games

bolswat wrote:What was the purpose of giving of jackson for a injured player and a bum? Freaking stupid organization.

bolswat wrote:Jealous idiots in san Antonio just cant be happy so they have to stuff the ballot box for duncan

bolswat wrote:So bill clinton is sticking his dirty hands in the whole haiti fund drive. This guy is so fake and corrupt like he really gives a shitt about haiti

bolswat wrote:Thw warriors basicly knocked the bucks and knicks out of the playoff race in the east and at the same got screwed for a garbage player in radmonovic or whatever this idiots name is

bolswat wrote: Jordan has been one of the biggest scumbag lazy piece of crap front office guy who never puts in the hours he would rahter be playing golf

bolswat wrote:No how about this seriously randolph sucks right now. I have been watching the nba for 24 years and ran is without a doubt one the dumbest players I have ever seen

bolswat wrote: Also the crybaby whiny GS fans who complain about don stink too and are spoiled brats and have zero knowledge of the game.

bolswat wrote:That turkey neck yamika wearing mofo stern is at it again picking dudes that belong on the all star team

LOL. Yes, these are all very FACTUAL and positive in nature. :wink:

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Well you can call it negative but in reality its just comments you dont want to hear.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm
bolswat wrote:Well you can call it negative but in reality its just comments you dont want to hear.

whether I want to hear them or not is completelly irrelevant.

the quoted posts are OPINIONS (which of course is what a board like thsi is for) that are negative in nature which is in response to your post that everything you post is "facts".

also, btw, please check your PM box

Return to NBA Forum