Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm
Hey some of the regular members and maybe some of the mods (I am not naming any names) may get happy at the news that there has been another naked NBA player found this time it is: GEORGE HILL of the Spurs. Unfortunately for the aforementioned members, I was not able to find any uncensored pics of his Greg or anything. And unfortunately for him it was made public that he suffers from premature ejaculation.

Heres the link!!:

http://theybf.com/index.php/2010/02/09/ ... reg-odend/

Enjoy!

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 pm
metalface wrote:Hey some of the regular members and maybe some of the mods (I am not naming any names) may get happy at the news that there has been another naked NBA player found this time it is: GEORGE HILL of the Spurs. Unfortunately for the aforementioned members, I was not able to find any uncensored pics of his Greg or anything. And unfortunately for him it was made public that he suffers from premature ejaculation.

Heres the link!!:

http://theybf.com/index.php/2010/02/09/ ... reg-odend/

Enjoy!

This is not a big name, but there is a pattern, next top similar pick, in no particular order, Yao, Shaq, and Earl Boykins, lol. No Homo man, just saying.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm
I saw the pics and internet chat messages he sent to some chik. Another big deal made over something personal and really, that should be illegal to make reference to something personal like that and George Hill should sue the bich that posted all that

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:22 pm
I wonder how Stern feels about this. He hasn't said anything about Oden's.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 pm
migya wrote:I saw the pics and internet chat messages he sent to some chik. Another big deal made over something personal and really, that should be illegal to make reference to something personal like that and George Hill should sue the bich that posted all that

Anh... These guys are stupid for doing this. Its their own fault.

I did find it funny that he admitted to being a jack rabbit in bed. Makes me feel good about the fact that he makes 100 times more than I do. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm
metalface wrote:
migya wrote:I saw the pics and internet chat messages he sent to some chik. Another big deal made over something personal and really, that should be illegal to make reference to something personal like that and George Hill should sue the bich that posted all that

I did find it funny that he admitted to being a jack rabbit in bed. Makes me feel good about the fact that he makes 100 times more than I do. :mrgreen:

My point is that it was personal and it is noone's business what he posted or showed. If he had posted naked pics onto a public site, different story. In a country with supposed free speech and human freedoms, a professional basketball player gets shamed for something totally personal

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 pm
migya wrote:
metalface wrote:

My point is that it was personal and it is noone's business what he posted or showed. If he had posted naked pics onto a public site, different story. In a country with supposed free speech and human freedoms, a professional basketball player gets shamed for something totally personal

I agree man freedom to do as you please, forget the fact your a damn professional athlete, show your willer at any cost, when we play the spurs some-one enlarge the picture and use it when this fake naked model is shooting a free-throw.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 am
metalface wrote:

I totally agree with migya here. Of course it can be stupid, because we're talking about pro athletes and they shold know better than this... but still is a personal matter that shouldn't be allowed to be available to public. Hill should sue that girl and all sites that posted those pics/messages.

They might be stupid, but still can have a personal life. As long as they don't post the pics themselves, it's a crime.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 am
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:

I totally agree with migya here. Of course it can be stupid, because we're talking about pro athletes and they shold know better than this... but still is a personal matter that shouldn't be allowed to be available to public. Hill should sue that girl and all sites that posted those pics/messages.

They might be stupid, but still can have a personal life. As long as they don't post the pics themselves, it's a crime.

Look at Kim Kardasian and what the sex tape did for her, Paris Hilton, Rosie O'Donell, I mean people just don't press charges, the laws don't protect this type of things, they just **** themselves over, or in some cases benefit from it.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:

Look at Kim Kardasian and what the sex tape did for her, Paris Hilton, Rosie O'Donell, I mean people just don't press charges, the laws don't protect this type of things, they just **** themselves over, or in some cases benefit from it.

Laws do protect this kind of abuses. People just don't sue enough when something like this happens (and, certainly, because there's a benefit for them as well at times).

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 am
TMC wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:

Laws do protect this kind of abuses. People just don't sue enough when something like this happens (and, certainly, because there's a benefit for them as well at times).

Yea that could be it because I am yet to hear someone suing for that type of thing, look at the celebs, and recently Oden, they just apologize if they are men, or if its women get a damn reality t.v. show and get more popular than Oprah.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 am
warriorsstepup wrote:
TMC wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
TMC wrote:
metalface wrote:

Yea that could be it because I am yet to hear someone suing for that type of thing, look at the celebs, and recently Oden, they just apologize if they are men, or if its women get a damn reality t.v. show and get more popular than Oprah.

That's because only regular people sue, and it's usually because those pics are posted due to... I don't know, jelousy, hate, sourness... you name it.

As for celebrities... most of them use these issues to increase their exposure. And those that are not interested are never caught because... well, they're smarter than that.
Previous

Return to NBA Forum