YES
63%
NO
38%

Total votes : 8

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm
Dallas Mavericks (31 - 19) @ Golden State Warriors (13 - 36)

Start time: 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - Corey Maggette
SF - Coby Karl
SG - Monta Ellis
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Dallas Mavericks:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Erick Dampier
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
SF - Shawn Marion
SG - Jason Terry
PG - Jason Kidd

Team leaders:
PPG - M. Ellis (26.5) | D. Nowitzki (25.0)
RPG - A. Biedrins (7.6) | E. Dampier (8.3)
APG - M. Ellis (5.4) | J. Kidd (9.3)
SPG - M. Ellis (2.2) | J. Kidd (1.8)
BPG - A. Randolph (1.5) | E. Dampier (1.5)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am
Ugh. First legit basketball game of my life.
Row 22.

This is gonna suck.
~LilBallerx~

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 pm
LMAO!!!.............Marion vs Karl at SF. :oops: :banghead:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 pm
After getting passed over for the All Star game by Kaveman Kaman, I can see Monta making a statement by going for 50 tonight.

In the 2 games against Dallas this season Monta is averaging 41.5 PPG on 60% FG.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:51 pm
Whatever Nelson says to the players to prepare for Mavs games he needs to repeat for every other team. The players look incredible tonight. Most efficient/driven they've been all year. So far.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:09 pm
fine wrote:Whatever Nelson says to the players to prepare for Mavs games he needs to repeat for every other team. The players look incredible tonight. Most efficient/driven they've been all year. So far.

He must of said, "I will pull a mike singletary and pull my pants down if you do not play your best against these fags. Oops i mean Mavs, I'm getting too old for this.." :-o

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:59 pm
Fine Wrote:
Whatever Nelson says to the players to prepare for Mavs games he needs to repeat for every other team. The players look incredible tonight. Most efficient/driven they've been all year. So far.

"Get it to Morrow"

Also, why didn't we rest Monta the last 3-5 minutes of 3rd qtr, sub in CJ? Let him be rested & more effective in 4th. And now he's hurt goddammit.
I Believe - that Curry and Monta are gonna have a lot of fun playing together for many years to come.
I Believe - we will be the most improved team in the league next year.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 pm
I wonder how bad the Monta injury is? Listening to post game right now...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 am
Same ol', same ol'...
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 am
Pworld wrote:
fine wrote:Whatever Nelson says to the players to prepare for Mavs games he needs to repeat for every other team. The players look incredible tonight. Most efficient/driven they've been all year. So far.

He must of said, "I will pull a mike singletary and pull my pants down if you do not play your best against these fags. Oops i mean Mavs, I'm getting too old for this.." :-o

Nellie saying the Danny Glover line "I'm getting too old for this ****," is funny as hell. I think Nellie should say that at the post-game press conferences.

Anyway, this was a heartbreaking game. The Warriors just should how thin and tired they are. They played with heart against a much, much, much better team. Jason Kidd was just plain awesome. He is the one player I always wanted to see end up on the Warriors. Dirk had an off game and still had huge shots in the 4th. Terry was great. Gooden was a beast. The Mavs were just great.

Tolliver shows he's worth keeping. There was a point in the game when Turiaf and Tolliver just owned the paint. We actually looked tough and beefy out there for awhile.

Curry was great. His passing is looking better every game.

Morrow was awesome. Played with confidence.

Monta.... he really should be on the Allstar team. Kaman isn't in the same class, a joke that he's going in front of Monta. If Monta is out for long, this will go down as the worst season ever for the Warriors. That's about it.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 am
Chum wrote:
Pworld wrote:

Nellie saying the Danny Glover line "I'm getting too old for this ****," is funny as hell. I think Nellie should say that at the post-game press conferences.

Anyway, this was a heartbreaking game. The Warriors just should how thin and tired they are. They played with heart against a much, much, much better team. Jason Kidd was just plain awesome. He is the one player I always wanted to see end up on the Warriors. Dirk had an off game and still had huge shots in the 4th. Terry was great. Gooden was a beast. The Mavs were just great.

Tolliver shows he's worth keeping. There was a point in the game when Turiaf and Tolliver just owned the paint. We actually looked tough and beefy out there for awhile.

Curry was great. His passing is looking better every game.

Morrow was awesome. Played with confidence.

Monta.... he really should be on the Allstar team. Kaman isn't in the same class, a joke that he's going in front of Monta. If Monta is out for long, this will go down as the worst season ever for the Warriors. That's about it.

Tolliver isn't worth keeping if it meant getting rid of trade bait speedy and eating up his contract.

Return to Game Threads