Sportbit.org......

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 pm
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I F'ing HATE this site and their officious, god complex ridden mod team............but unfortunately, they are the best for sports torrents.

So yeah, you might have guessed, they have deleted me or whatever again............could someone send me an invite please via PM?

Thanks in advance. :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Hey bigs if you PM me your email address again Ill send you an invite again. They really must hate you. Its weird that they have deleted your account multiple times.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:23 am
metalface wrote:Hey bigs if you PM me your email address again Ill send you an invite again. They really must hate you. Its weird that they have deleted your account multiple times.

Hey man,

Thanks for spotting this............I PM'd you on the 9th, and I can see youve read it.

Not meaning to be a pain in the ass about it...........but could you send the invite soon please bud, as I really want to see last nights game. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 am
bigstrads wrote:
metalface wrote:Hey bigs if you PM me your email address again Ill send you an invite again. They really must hate you. Its weird that they have deleted your account multiple times.

Hey man,

Thanks for spotting this............I PM'd you on the 9th, and I can see youve read it.

Not meaning to be a pain in the ass about it...........but could you send the invite soon please bud, as I really want to see last nights game. :wink:

I thought I sent it to you already but I guess It didnt go through. Ill send another one right now.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 am
metalface wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Hey man,

I thought I sent it to you already but I guess It didnt go through. Ill send another one right now.

Great! Got it through this time..............thank you very much.............again!

I still cant understand why the keep deleting me, I mean I dont download much anymore...........mostly because they put many Warrior games up nowadays and there isnt much classic NBA stuff either.

Ill try and keep on top of it now so they dont delete me again..............just annoying as hell to lose 4 years of d/l history/sharing with them. :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 pm
bigstrads wrote:
metalface wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Hey man,

Great! Got it through this time..............thank you very much.............again!

I still cant understand why the keep deleting me, I mean I dont download much anymore...........mostly because they put many Warrior games up nowadays and there isnt much classic NBA stuff either.

Ill try and keep on top of it now so they dont delete me again..............just annoying as hell to lose 4 years of d/l history/sharing with them. :roll:

Yeah I seriuosly have no idea why they would delete you. I hardly ever download things anymore and I only log on to the website like once every 2 weeks or so to check for any NBA classic games and such.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:35 pm
metalface wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
metalface wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Hey man,

Yeah I seriuosly have no idea why they would delete you. I hardly ever download things anymore and I only log on to the website like once every 2 weeks or so to check for any NBA classic games and such.

Its just me losing over 150 GB!!! of download history...............they restored it last time I was deleted (after I asked them too)...........but then they deleted me again, so maybe its a personal thing (I had a sort of spat with one of the mods there, although it was nothing but him SEVERELY over-reacting to me posting a "spoiler" like "Man, what a great game!" :roll: )

One thing metalface, could you do a request on there for last nights Clipper game? as I cant do it anymore, and cant find a torrent for the game anywhere.
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm
I can't find a torrent either....

Ten mins of highlights if your interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mep1gdfq ... r_embedded
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 am
MurinuR wrote:I can't find a torrent either....

Thanks for that. Really good highlights and Curry looked just awesome, though it did look like he was just hot this game. Passing was nice and it looked like the Clips just didn't care this game

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 am
MurinuR wrote:I can't find a torrent either....

Yeah, thanks for the highlights, mate. I've also been looking for a torrent for a while... without luck, so the highlights will have to do.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum