www.goldenstatewarriors.com ONLINE POKER MATCH

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:33 pm
Inspired by Frugial BIGSSTRAD living LRG in Vegas

I thought it be cool to get a thread and create a rollcall for a ONLINE Poker match we could play in a few weeks time.

Leave your name if you keen, we all have YAHOO accounts, i'm pretty sure there's WEB BROWSER type Programs where we all join the same room.. If not then pokerstars

I'm looking for at least 6 interested prospected participants to make the game worthwhile... Time Zone shouldn't be a problem.. I'm awake all times of the day.
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm
PAWNO wrote:Inspired by Frugial BIGSSTRAD living LRG in Vegas

I thought it be cool to get a thread and create a rollcall for a ONLINE Poker match we could play in a few weeks time.

Leave your name if you keen, we all have YAHOO accounts, i'm pretty sure there's WEB BROWSER type Programs where we all join the same room.. If not then pokerstars

I'm looking for at least 6 interested prospected participants to make the game worthwhile... Time Zone shouldn't be a problem.. I'm awake all times of the day.

That sounds pretty interesting Pawno. I cant do it on a Thursday night, that is my poker night at my house....but if its at a cool time, I would like to participate.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 pm
"Always" Next wrote:

That sounds pretty interesting Pawno. I cant do it on a Thursday night, that is my poker night at my house....but if its at a cool time, I would like to participate.

Thanks Always NEXT!!!

But you just slipped up holmie

RULE no.1 of poker with new people, is act like you've never paid (aka HUSTLE)

usually means you win more on your 1st game. :bday:
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 pm
PAWNO wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Thanks Always NEXT!!!

But you just slipped up holmie

RULE no.1 of poker with new people, is act like you've never paid (aka HUSTLE)

usually means you win more on your 1st game. :bday:

I play all the time, but am a huge bad-beat magnet. If you are in a hand with me, call me down cause if its possible for you to suck out on the river, the odds go up drastically with me in the hand.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 pm
I will be restricted with time, with the exception of the weekends and tuesdays... but if i am free, i will be down, so long as their is no comittment of money or anything.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I will be restricted with time, with the exception of the weekends and tuesdays... but if i am free, i will be down, so long as their is no comittment of money or anything.

set your f*cking lineup!
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 pm
What are the stakes? If there is money involved than I would be interested.

If there is no money then I will pass as there is just about NOTHING worse than playing poker for fake money. Takes ALL the skill out of the game. Who the f is going to fold pre-flop if fake money? When you have the nuts after the turn, how do you raise the pot to get the straight and flush chasers to get away from their hands so you dont get rivered?

Takes about 90% of the skill away from the game.

So just let me know what the stakes are.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 pm
bada wrote:What are the stakes? If there is money involved than I would be interested.

If there is no money then I will pass as there is just about NOTHING worse than playing poker for fake money. Takes ALL the skill out of the game. Who the f is going to fold pre-flop if fake money? When you have the nuts after the turn, how do you raise the pot to get the straight and flush chasers to get away from their hands so you dont get rivered?

Thats true, but i am a broke college student (28 units!!!!) who also is in an unpaid internship which takes 25 hours of my time, thus no time for a job and thus broke. And plus, do you trust australian money? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:31 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
bada wrote:What are the stakes? If there is money involved than I would be interested.

Thats true, but i am a broke college student (28 units!!!!) who also is in an unpaid internship which takes 25 hours of my time, thus no time for a job and thus broke. And plus, do you trust australian money? :mrgreen:

Don't trust U.S. money, that's soon to disappear

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Fantasy League Forum