Here's a swing for the fences trade, but we should try. Bear in mind the following...
* Orlando has a good record but doesn't look nearly as good as the Cavs or Celts. Nobody is picking Orlando to win the East.
* D. Howard is great, but having a worse season than last year.
* D. Howard STILL isn't a very good scorer.
* Vince Carter was a huge mistake for Orlando.
* Gortat isn't D. Howard but he is a good, young center with a bargin contract. He and Howard both need to be playing center. Gortat would start on most teams.
* Bosh isn't going to the Warriors.... Unless D. Howard is there and Larry Ellison is the owner
THE TRADE (NBA Trade Machine Approved)
Warriors Trade: Monta, Biedrins, Mags, AR, B. Wright
Magic Trades: D. Howard, Vince Carter
The Expiring Contracts
$5,250,000 Raja Bell
$5,209,454 Speedy Claxton
$3,100,000 Kelenna Azubuike
$1,600,000 Devean George
$1,000,497 C.J. Watson
$736,420 Anthony Morrow
What Needs to Happen
1) Orlando has a moment of weakness and actually goes for this trade. They feel they need a top scorer (Monta) and a lot more depth. They get it with this trade. They also get a potential all-star in AR. They also get to dump the dead weight, and massive contract, of Vinsanity.
2) Larry Ellison buys the Warriors.
3) Bosh realizes the potential of a Bosh/Howard frontcourt, and sees the big dollar signs with a Larry Ellison owned Warriors.
4) The Warriors still end up with a shitty record and get a top 3 pick.
The 2010-2011 Warriors
PG - Stephen Curry
SG - Evan Turner
SF - Vince Carter
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Dwight Howard
We keep Carter if we can't trade him, his contract expires after 3 seasons, including this one.
If Orlando doesn't go for this keep pushing until we get Howard. Give them the whole team for Howard. We get Howard and then we have a serious shot at Bosh. A perfect frontcourt combo imho.
Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
Are you serious?
A for EFFORT, NICE BIG READ!!!
But unfortuneately the world would need to freeze over and all the World of Warcraft Nerd Survivors who survived the ICE AGE would need to Defrost the dead corpse of Angelina Jolie and each perform necrophiliac until they'd all lost there virginity to Laura Croft
Ah this trade idea... makes me believe that maybe the moderators of the board need to send this to the "FANTASY" section.
Yep ridiculous long shot..... I think the Warriors should be trying to do trades like this just in case someone bites. I guess nothing like that would happen until Larry Ellison shows up anyway.
LMAO!...........not only would this signal the end of all things.
But to trade all those players for those 2, then to let all those guys go for cap room..............who the hell else would we have on them team? lol..........no cap room, and literally no more players because theyve all been let go.
Would be that starting 5, admittedly nice............with a bunch of D-Leaguers.
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
Chum is fum.
But you gotta quit drinking, buddy...
I'll quit when Nellie does
Migya, I agree that Al Jefferson would be a good pickup and also doable. We need TWO beefy bangers though. One isn't enough. how about...
Gortat at Center and Jefferson at PF? This would give us both a defensively minded big and an offensively minded big. Both can rebound and block shot. Both are huge.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest