**ALL***STAR**CAST**

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 am
Ok guys whilst it's tough being a DUBS Fan around ALL STAR WEEKEND with the impending weekend in Dallas, i thought id create a thread for my other favorite time of the year.

THE OSCARS
(The Real Showtime, NOT THIS STAPLE CENTRES BULLSH*T)

What does everyone think is the biggest CAST of ALL TIME in a Movie Length Feature?

An Easy way to figure out a allstar cast is go to IMDB and type in a MEGA HOLLYWOOD RICH MOVIE ACTOR - It maybe Johny Depp, Robert DeNiro, Denzel Washington etc

(CAP U GOTTA TYPE IN COURTNEY LOVE, PAMELA ANDERSON & CARMEN ELECTRA TO GET A GOOD IDEA OF THE FLICK)

... Once you have figured out your mega starlet work backwards by looking at projects they worked on and you'll be left with a good idea of what you think is the perfect blockbuster cast!!!

Remember it's not all about Steven Speilberg n Jerry Buckenheimer big... There's a lot of heavyweights in low budget comedys.

Anyways my choice is

The poster really speaks for itself :shock:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:29 am
Me likey movies!..........dont give a monkeys red ass about the Oscars (Do you only like them because its your name sake? were you named after them? :mrgreen:)

Anyway..........heres the first one that came off the top of my head =

Also had Billy Cudrup, Minnie Driver and Bruno Kirby aswell.

However I would say, theres a big difference between "Great Cast" and "Great Movie"

With that in mind, heres a few of my favourites that I think satisfies both of those. :wink:

And............cant pass up one of the most legendary casts ever, with the best director ever =

And finally, cant beat this cast with a stick either =

Plus!!! = James Gandolfini, Tom Sizemore and Chris Penn, written by Tarantino, music by Hans Zimmer.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 am
bigstrads wrote:

WOW... Brad Pitt looks ultra young in this... actually this is old school.. this might of even been the first ever book before movie i read!

Only cause i remember seeing the book at the bookstore with my N!66A Robert De Niro & obviously i had no hair under my arm and was not old enough to go to the cinemas to see it.

bigstrads wrote:

Wow BIGS... You must be a very refined man. im not digging that cast
(probably before my time, allthough that jean simmons chick did die the other day???)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 am
Man, you call yourself a movie buff and your questioning Kirk Douglas, Laurence Olivier, Peter Ustinov, Charles Laughton and Tony Curtis! :wink:

With the greatest director of all time directing aswell.

Return to Off-Topic Forum