Arenas suspended indefinitely

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Once Crittenton comes back, we should pick him, nice big guard and I dont really see/imagine that he did much wrong in all of this, apart from get swept in Gilbert's self centered/ego-maniacal bull sh*t.

What?. He answered the same way Arenas did, no matter if it was provoked or not. I don't want anything to do with any of them.

Meh............ok...........Im just soooooo anti Gilbert (and nothing to do with how he left us, just him as a person bugs the sh*t out of me) that I feel that Crittenton probably didnt do anything near what Gilbert did.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Once Crittenton comes back, we should pick him, nice big guard and I dont really see/imagine that he did much wrong in all of this, apart from get swept in Gilbert's self centered/ego-maniacal bull sh*t.

What?. He answered the same way Arenas did, no matter if it was provoked or not. I don't want anything to do with any of them.

Meh............ok...........Im just soooooo anti Gilbert (and nothing to do with how he left us, just him as a person bugs the sh*t out of me) that I feel that Crittenton probably didnt do anything near what Gilbert did.

Check this, bro:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/javaris-crittenton-gun-lo_n_414289.html

I know it's just a report from a supposed witness, but I'm sure you won't be thinking the same about Crittenton after reading it.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Check this, bro:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/javaris-crittenton-gun-lo_n_414289.html

I know it's just a report from a supposed witness, but I'm sure you won't be thinking the same about Crittenton after reading it.

LOL............ok, f*ck em both. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:16 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Check this, bro:

LOL............ok, f*ck em both. :wink:

That's my Bigs... :thumbup:
Previous

Return to NBA Forum