NO
38%

Total votes : 8

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm
chuckfest...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm
I love Maggette. I'm happy when he is playing well, but I'm right when he is sucking.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 pm
Maggette 0-14 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Who says we dont need Monta. The guy is trying to do everything offensively and I cant say I blame him.

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 pm
Man am happy Monta is out, this team shares the ball so much better without him.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:48 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Man am happy Monta is out, this team shares the ball so much better without him.

And they're also playing like ****, not to mention nearly getting blown out by the Queens.

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:52 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Man am happy Monta is out, this team shares the ball so much better without him.

And they're also playing like ****, not to mention nearly getting blown out by the Queens.

Lol, man oh man, this game is an excellent showing. I think Curry and the D-Leaguers give us a chance of coming back, scoring does not matter, just passing.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:39 pm
:shock: <--- Curry's face
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:42 pm
****ing no calls. :banghead:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 pm
Man, that was a DISGUSTING game to watch.

60 points after 3 against the QUEENS!!!

Maggette back to his old self, awful shooting and bitching about not getting his 107th free throw of the game, and getting a T in crunch time for it.

Also, can some please ask Cartier "Ooooooo, Cartier!" to PASS THE FACKING BALL!!!!...........kid is one the most selfish, head down players I have ever seen.

Hes a Maggette clone
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 pm
Got to give it to Curry, guy has done alot himself the last two games

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 pm
migya wrote:Got to give it to Curry, guy has done alot himself the last two games

Well............thats what happens when a good/could be great shooter...........gets shots and is a focus of the offense.

Hey, one thing we know Steph can do.........and its knock down shots if hes getting a rhythm and being a focal point.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:10 am
wow, the game was so ugly, I am absolutely shocked it was that close. Maggs looked like the maggs of last year. The D-leaguers were pathetic (can't blame them, their D-leaguers). But all those ridiculus shots by Martin and Tolliver were crushing.

Curry's vision was amazing. His defense for a kid his size is spectacular. He ran the floor well. He was the no doubtly the biggest bright spot in the game.

Something to note, when Vlad-Rad was taken out in the first quarter after a few minutes in the game (he started), he and Nelly exchanged some words. From then on, I knew he was in the doghouse. He only played a few minutes after.

Question: why was Maggs called for a technical? I never got an explanation of that.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:19 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Got to give it to Curry, guy has done alot himself the last two games

Well............thats what happens when a good/could be great shooter...........gets shots and is a focus of the offense.

Hey, one thing we know Steph can do.........and its knock down shots if hes getting a rhythm and being a focal point.

i particularly like what else he brings. Vary rarely is it just points. Tonight he also had 9 boards
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 am
That was A BS goldtending call.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:31 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Question: why was Maggs called for a technical? I never got an explanation of that.

Well, he was on a drive, with Udoka guarding as he had all night.

Udoka caught him a little but they had it as a no-call.........which it should have been.

Anyone remember my lip reading abilities? lol............well, they came in handy, cuz I saw Maggette saying "Where was the foul", "Bull sh*t" and " Hes been doing it all night"

The T itself was just after the foul hadnt been called, and Maggette just glared at Danny Crawford and must have said something pretty harsh..........cuz he just lept and T'ed his ass up straight away.........I didnt see what he said to get the T, just what he said after he realised he got it.

That was the funny thing aswell, cuz we went to a time out, drew up a play thinking we were down 4............and no-body knew there was a T coming and wed be down by 5!
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads