The U.S. Supreme Court is pissing me off

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 am
I agree with you guys, but I think Migs has got the point now.

I even agree with a lot of the theories, in theory....

But I think that there is a lot less grand conspiracy going on as much as this is what natural happens when greedy fvcks obtain more and more of the wealth and therefore power. The last time America had this large a gap between the richest and poorest was in 1929 just before the stock market crash. It's unhealthy. The top 1% has, not just a small amount of wealth, but a huge figure above the bottom 90% of us. That's a recipe for disaster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:07 am
Money Morrow wrote:But I think that there is a lot less grand conspiracy going on as much as this is what natural happens when greedy fvcks obtain more and more of the wealth and therefore power.


Me too. I don't pay much attention to conspiracy theories because... well, I think everything is a lot more simple than that. Greed, money, power and our competitive nature are the reason for most of those happenings that some people consider a conspiracy.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 am
xbay wrote:Yeah, I agree with Bigs... this is what caused a couple of my friends to go vegetarian. They were reading too many things on the internet that influenced their minds, and suddenly he stopped eating meat and became a vegetarian.

I'm all for everyone to give their opinion on a subject. But c'mon, we can't have that "I'm right, you're wrong look it up" approach. Unless it's CLEAR CUT FACTS, like on Warrior topics, then it needs to be limited. I respect you migya on your thoughts and you're fully obliged to talk about it, but the way you present your information to someone when they post something political that either is against what you believe or just a topic of debate, you seem to have "the answer" to everything. Obama deception this, federal reserve that.

Look, I believe the most corrupt place in America is Washington DC, but I'm not going to go out and preach it when my facts aren't clear cut.



I apologise for any sort of arrogance or such thing. I have spent alot of time on these subjects and that's way I'm so sure.

Anyhow, each to his own
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21381
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 am
Money Morrow wrote:I agree with you guys, but I think Migs has got the point now.

I even agree with a lot of the theories, in theory....

But I think that there is a lot less grand conspiracy going on as much as this is what natural happens when greedy fvcks obtain more and more of the wealth and therefore power. The last time America had this large a gap between the richest and poorest was in 1929 just before the stock market crash. It's unhealthy. The top 1% has, not just a small amount of wealth, but a huge figure above the bottom 90% of us. That's a recipe for disaster.



It all starts with greed. It is a human thing. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That's why power must be distributed among many people. The more people with the power, the more righteous things are. The more one person or a few people make the decisions and have the power, the more things go bad
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 am
migya wrote:
Money Morrow wrote:I agree with you guys, but I think Migs has got the point now.

I even agree with a lot of the theories, in theory....

But I think that there is a lot less grand conspiracy going on as much as this is what natural happens when greedy fvcks obtain more and more of the wealth and therefore power. The last time America had this large a gap between the richest and poorest was in 1929 just before the stock market crash. It's unhealthy. The top 1% has, not just a small amount of wealth, but a huge figure above the bottom 90% of us. That's a recipe for disaster.



It all starts with greed. It is a human thing. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That's why power must be distributed among many people. The more people with the power, the more righteous things are. The more one person or a few people make the decisions and have the power, the more things go bad


Agreed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest