FANTASY SPORT WISHLIST

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm
Hey Guys... i just been thinking of some good functions id like to see incorporated into fantasy sports... feel free to post other ideas of things that could be improved in your leagues
==================================
1. INACTIVE PLAYERS

Wouldn't it be cool when you set your lineups for fantasy football that if a player with a PROBABLE, QUESTIONABLE or DOUBTFUL Status if they were announce in-active then you could have a predetermine reserve fill in that spot if they hadnt already played yet... It probably doesnt matter for people living in america and europe cause your following the games and you know of people injured.. but when a guy like me or aussiebiedrins is fast asleep in australia and we find out that Brian Westbrook who is a game time decision in fact cant play, yahoo should then be able to fill in 0MY 0THER RUNNINGBACK who is yet to play (obviosuly couldnt work if your starter has a westcoast game and your bench player just wrapped up his east coast game)

=================

FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYOFF STYLE

I'd like to see fantasy football incorporate the WILDCARD and DIVISONAL ROund weekends into the game... perhaps all the active players in the playoffs go into a pool and whoever won the competition gets the 1st pick in the draft of the active players for that weekend... so if a team gets eliminated the following week whoever finished with the highest point total would get 1st pick of the players who had a bye week and then you could set your squads that way..
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 am
The first one is pretty good (don't know if it can be done, tho. I've never seen it anywhere).

But the second, eh... no, thanks. If I win the regular season, I want to keep my own players. A new draft is insane.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:49 am
I like number one as well. I don't think it can be done, which is clearly a flaw on yahoo, but only for international players.

Number two, uhh... no.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Return to Fantasy League Forum