Game Thread: New Jersey Nets @ Warriors 2010-01-22

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Nets secure their fourth victory against the Warriors?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

YES
33%
NO
67%

Total votes : 15

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm
Chum wrote:Sloppy game. The Warriors might be winning at the half, but they look like crap.... AGAINST THE NETS!!!

It's the curse I tells ya. Everyone must be traded. New owner, coaches, stadium, name, uniforms, shoes, everything must go. The curse must be purged!

even the fans! :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm
Damn I fell asleep. How bad does Monta's injury tonight look? Good to see Curry had a good game.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 am
just got back home from going to the game with Bigs and his wonderful gal Jenny.

Wow, I am really shocked the Nets have even won 3 games. They are just AWFUL.

They should have their NBA charter pulled. That game set the NBA back about 35 years.
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:34 am
bada wrote:just got back home from going to the game with Bigs and his wonderful gal Jenny.

Wow, I am really shocked the Nets have even won 3 games. They are just AWFUL.

They should have their NBA charter pulled. That game set the NBA back about 35 years.

:mrgreen: Ouch

Yea, they are a real bad team and it baffles me how they could have let it get to that point

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 am
I was stunned. I mean you look on paper and you dont think they could be THAT bad. But they were actually WORSE than their record. Not sure how that could be.

Not like the Warriors did much defensively. That team just cant shoot the ball. THey missed wide open shots left and right. Felt bad that was Bigs one game he went to and Jenny's first game in her life.

I think I have seen better basketball at my local middle school.

But was nice to get a win

and we had some good laughs!
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 am
bada wrote:I was stunned. I mean you look on paper and you dont think they could be THAT bad. But they were actually WORSE than their record. Not sure how that could be.

Not like the Warriors did much defensively. That team just cant shoot the ball. THey missed wide open shots left and right. Felt bad that was Bigs one game he went to and Jenny's first game in her life.

I think I have seen better basketball at my local middle school.

But was nice to get a win

and we had some good laughs!

Yeah, man, I was as shocked and appauld as Bada was..........I mean sh*t, we pulled away in the 2nd half WITHOUT Monta at all.

They just cant make shots, and damn did we give them CONSTANT looks, especially from the corners...........just a bunch of role players together who cant obviously gel or put any kind decent ball out there.

And to look at what we put out there and realise they were STILL that bad..........really shameful.

I feel bad for my baby too, her first NBA game and it was truly not a good advertisement for BASKETBALL, let alone the NBA.

Saying all that, I couldnt have wished for more in terms of company, laughs.........ohh the laughs! me and Bada screaming stuff, all the fans around us laughing at us...........one highlight was Bada yelling out a HUGE boo at the Nets when they came out to shoot around, when the arena was real quiet, and Douglas-Roberts jumping from how loud it was and then looking back at Bada and laughing!!!............priceless.

Thank you so much bro, couldnt have wished for a better way to say goodbye. :wink:

Ps: This kid made us laugh...........have a look at his banner reads! :mrgreen:

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am
I was on a plane during the game and missed all of it. how bad was monta's injury? can someone describe what happened?

.... and why does God hate me?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 am
bigstrads wrote:
Saying all that, I couldnt have wished for more in terms of company, laughs.........ohh the laughs! me and Bada screaming stuff, all the fans around us laughing at us...........one highlight was Bada yelling out a HUGE boo at the Nets when they came out to shoot around, when the arena was real quiet, and Douglas-Roberts jumping from how loud it was and then looking back at Bada and laughing!!!............priceless.

that was HILARIOUS! We were sitting right against the visitors tunnel so we were no more than 3 feet from them. He totally JUMPED!!! I gave him a bit of a scare. LOL. Was priceless when he looked back up at us and just gave us a cool smile.

Return to Game Threads