clinton at lakers at knicks game

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm
So bill clinton is sticking his dirty hands in the whole haiti fund drive, great but isnt this the same guy that signed off on the nafta agreement allowing usa companies to go overseas costing many americans jobs. This is same lowlfie along with his manly wife hilary that caused a genocide in africa and thousands died. This guy is so fake and corrupt like he really gives a shitt about haiti. How much money is he and that crook bush skimming from contributions? This vile sanke is partly responsible for this economic genocide that is happening today. its just funny how the rats, snakes and roaches appear anytime there is free money to be stolen.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:45 pm
What does that have to do with the Lakers/Knicks game? BTW, nice title.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:23 pm
bolswat wrote:So bill clinton is sticking his dirty hands in the whole haiti fund drive, great but isnt this the same guy that signed off on the nafta agreement allowing usa companies to go overseas costing many americans jobs. This is same lowlfie along with his manly wife hilary that caused a genocide in africa and thousands died. This guy is so fake and corrupt like he really gives a shitt about haiti. How much money is he and that crook bush skimming from contributions? This vile sanke is partly responsible for this economic genocide that is happening today. its just funny how the rats, snakes and roaches appear anytime there is free money to be stolen.

Have a look at some of the material I've posted in the Obama Deception thread, which is in the OffTopic Forum. Look particularly at the recent series by Jesse Ventura called Conspiracy Theories, which I have posted all seven episodes in that same thread.

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:12 am
metalface wrote:What does that have to do with the Lakers/Knicks game? BTW, nice title.

clinton at lakers at game.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 am
migya wrote:Have a look at some of the material I've posted in the Obama Deception thread, which is in the OffTopic Forum. Look particularly at the recent series by Jesse Ventura called Conspiracy Theories, which I have posted all seven episodes in that same thread.

Yes, please go there so we can limit this nonsense to just one thread. Tks!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 pm
bada wrote:
migya wrote:Have a look at some of the material I've posted in the Obama Deception thread, which is in the OffTopic Forum. Look particularly at the recent series by Jesse Ventura called Conspiracy Theories, which I have posted all seven episodes in that same thread.

Yes, please go there so we can limit this nonsense to just one thread. Tks!

Its not nonsense its FACTS. What migya wrote has nothing to do with this topic.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 pm
and your topic has nothign to do with the forum you posted in. so what is your point?

moving this to off topic forum
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 am
So you're saying Clinton was using the money from the Haiti fund on those tickets to watch the Lakers/Knicks game?

Oh the conspiracies... sigh.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 am
xbay wrote:So you're saying Clinton was using the money from the Haiti fund on those tickets to watch the Lakers/Knicks game?

Oh the conspiracies... sigh.

I don't want to continue any NWO discussion in this thread, but do look at the fact that where these famous, high position individuals go and are involved in, is always a scam and fraud of some sort. Both Clinton and Bush are freemasons and so forth, make your own conclusions of what their agenda is

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm
Mostly, things are exactly as they seem to be. Sorry.

Return to Off-Topic Forum