The U.S. Supreme Court is pissing me off

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Gosh, I wish the American people were angry with me on this... but its not getting any play on the news outlets... maybe because corporate america continues to get even more powerful. I am getting sick of this excessive capitalism we have in this country, to the point that corporations are being counted as people too. Today's supreme court decision sickens me that corporations will have even more power on influencing the publics voice on elections.

You can read this article in this link.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =122805666
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Gosh, I wish the American people were angry with me on this... but its not getting any play on the news outlets... maybe because corporate america continues to get even more powerful. I am getting sick of this excessive capitalism we have in this country, to the point that corporations are being counted as people too. Today's supreme court decision sickens me that corporations will have even more power on influencing the publics voice on elections.

right with you on this Crakerz... effin ridiculous!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 am
Money Morrow wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Gosh, I wish the American people were angry with me on this... but its not getting any play on the news outlets... maybe because corporate america continues to get even more powerful. I am getting sick of this excessive capitalism we have in this country, to the point that corporations are being counted as people too. Today's supreme court decision sickens me that corporations will have even more power on influencing the publics voice on elections.

right with you on this Crakerz... effin ridiculous!!!

I'm not surprised by court decisions anymore. They'll do whatever the f*ck they want to, and will find a twisted way to justify it. It happens in the USA, Europe and anywhere.

F*ckers (not all of them... but most).
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 am
Ah ... Well the Democrats need to run a different operation!

Corporations aint that bad... im sure therell be a fair share of corps that give to obama cause itll sell more tshrts, burgers, tvs

what i do like about the decision is a corporation doesnt have to hide behind a community group with political backings and a crazy acronym like

POAIPWWSCDS

PEOPLE OF AMERICA IN PINK WHEELCHAIRS WHO SUPPORT CRIP DANCING SOCIETY

----

Plus Obama appears to be doing a terrible job... we all saw how that kennedy seat in a strong democrat area went to the REPUBeZ

^^^^^
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:42 am

You're surprised?! This is just a continuation of what's already been happening!

The only way this is all stopped is if the people, and I mean close to all the people at least, get together and revolt. There is no turning back now and the few on top of it all will not relinquish their power, they'll have to be killed and destroyed.

I don't see people stand up and fight for their lives and the lives of their children for the future. People are to deflated and convinced they can't do it

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am
Yeah Migs, corporations can contribute to political campains... time to KILL AND DESTROY! KILL KILL KILL KILL

RALLY TOGETHER AND KILL EVERYONE IN POWER. REVOLT AND KILL!

give me a f'ing break with that crap
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:17 pm
bada wrote:Yeah Migs, corporations can contribute to political campains... time to KILL AND DESTROY! KILL KILL KILL KILL

RALLY TOGETHER AND KILL EVERYONE IN POWER. REVOLT AND KILL!

give me a f'ing break with that crap

Yea, real insightful Bada man. Wonder what the founding fathers of the u.S. would say after hearing such talk. Take a good look at what's actually happening and you might know the truth and not just some picture they want you to see :wink:

People need to get together and then go to their local councils and protest, say loudly that they will not accept what's going on and demand change. It is then up to the government to respond. If they act like fascists, calling in police to stop the protests, then they have escalated the situation and shown disrespect and corruption towards their masters, the people. If it came down to violence, so be it, because the government exists to serve the people of the country, plain and simple. They are funded by the people of the country, it's called taxes. People show that they want change and then it is up to the government to make those changes, if they don't, you need to do more to show them they aren't doing their job. Writing in to the elected officials in local and state government is also a way to protest. At the end of the day they want to keep their jobs and they as individuals put themselves before any mass movement, so telling them you will vote against them might well be a good thing.

It's like the city of Pittsburg during the G20 summit in October, where the protesters were confronted by heavily armed police in tanks. Look it up. They star by having a few cities run like police states as such and then spread it slowly.

The U.S. is not the place it once was and now is much like Nazi Germany

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm
migya wrote:
People need to get together and then go to their local councils and protest, say loudly that they will not accept what's going on and demand change. It is then up to the government to respond. If they act like fascists, calling in police to stop the protests, then they have escalated the situation and shown disrespect and corruption towards their masters, the people. If it came down to violence, so be it, because the government exists to serve the people of the country, plain and simple.

SORRY MIGYA...

BUT YOUR WRONG!

AMERICA IS NOTHING LIKE NAZI GERMANY!!!
Yur making it out like China or Iran which have the worlds worst laws when it comes to people speaking there peace

No Offence buddy, but you need to stop smoking meth.. itll tear apart your family :evil:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 am
migya wrote:
Yea, real insightful Bada man. Wonder what the founding fathers of the u.S. would say after hearing such talk. Take a good look at what's actually happening and you might know the truth and not just some picture they want you to see :wink:

Oooh... the TRUTH. Oh yeah, I need to start listening to Jessie the Body Ventura so I REALLY know what is going on.

migya wrote:People need to get together and then go to their local councils and protest, say loudly that they will not accept what's going on and demand change.

Could not agree more. I do think apathy has consumed the country and people need to get more involved and make their VOICES heard. However this "KILL EM" attitude is such a unevolved position. We should KILL people because we dont believe in their ideology? just a rediculous notion and is the reason behind some of the worst and most tragic events of human history.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:24 am
PAWNO wrote:
migya wrote:
People need to get together and then go to their local councils and protest, say loudly that they will not accept what's going on and demand change. It is then up to the government to respond. If they act like fascists, calling in police to stop the protests, then they have escalated the situation and shown disrespect and corruption towards their masters, the people. If it came down to violence, so be it, because the government exists to serve the people of the country, plain and simple.

SORRY MIGYA...

BUT YOUR WRONG!

AMERICA IS NOTHING LIKE NAZI GERMANY!!!
Yur making it out like China or Iran which have the worlds worst laws when it comes to people speaking there peace

No Offence buddy, but you need to stop smoking meth.. itll tear apart your family :evil:

Pawno, you need to study up on the subject, then you can know more and really know what I've been going on about this whole time. Please do so, I'd welcome your input into this conversation

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 am
migya wrote:Pawno, you need to study up on the subject, then you can know more and really know what I've been going on about this whole time. Please do so, I'd welcome your input into this conversation

Yeah Pawno. Might I suggest the two following works:

"Uncovering the TRUE America" by Hulk Hogan

and

"Parallels: Hitler and Obama" by The Iron Shiek
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:43 am
bada wrote:
migya wrote:

Oooh... the TRUTH. Oh yeah, I need to start listening to Jessie the Body Ventura so I REALLY know what is going on.

You make it sound like Jesse Ventura is some sort of clown? Please elaborate.

I think someone that was a navy seal, is a vietnam veteran and former governor of a state in the U.S. (as an independent when noone really thought he'd win and winning against the major political parties), is credible, but that's just me. Again, please elaborate.

bada wrote:
migya wrote:People need to get together and then go to their local councils and protest, say loudly that they will not accept what's going on and demand change.

Could not agree more. I do think apathy has consumed the country and people need to get more involved and make their VOICES heard. However this "KILL EM" attitude is such a unevolved position. We should KILL people because we dont believe in their ideology? just a rediculous notion and is the reason behind some of the worst and most tragic events of human history.

You see, you need to read up on all this. Obviously you haven't. The reason why the individuals in power (and by that I mean the ones in on this New world Order garbage, like the Central Bankers and politicians that follow their every order) need to be killed, is because firstly, they've directed and orchestrated the killing of many. Some people may say that that is nothing more than two wrongs do not make a right and that may make sense to some, I think such enormous mass killing and willful fetish for killing deserves death as the consequence, as they had no reasoning but greed and maybe even a real liking to see others suffer.

Again, you have to read up on it, otherwise I'm talking to a wall pretty much. The information is not hard to find, far from it in fact, just look through internet pages, use Startpage (that's the search engine I use) and use terms like New World order, Rothschilds, Bilderberg Group etc.

Nonsense to those that don't want to believe it and want to feel comfortable and safe. That's been the core reasoning for the ignorance of the majority of humanity throughout the ages

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:38 am
Hey, easy there, mate. I agree with most of the things you're saying about society having to change and not allow those in power to do whatever they want. I even agree with the need to "revolt", but talking about how certain people, no matter how selfish they look, "need to be killed" is just too extreme.

Migya, mate, you know I love you, but there's no way to justify those comments, and further comments like those won't be tolerated on the board.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:19 am
TMC wrote:Hey, easy there, mate. I agree with most of the things you're saying about society having to change and not allow those in power to do whatever they want. I even agree with the need to "revolt", but talking about how certain people, no matter how selfish they look, "need to be killed" is just too extreme.

Migya, mate, you know I love you, but there's no way to justify those comments, and further comments like those won't be tolerated on the board.

We were/are having a conversation on this subject. I'm not making threats to any one individual, but am calling it like it is. If that isn't allowed on the forum now, especially a comment as broad as this one, as I didn't point out anybody on the forum, then please say so. You have to look at the cotext I wrote that in, that being that those i'm talking about being the orchestrators of the deaths of many. The death penality does exist in the U.S. as well, so the killing of killers is not foreign to those that live there

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:Hey, easy there, mate. I agree with most of the things you're saying about society having to change and not allow those in power to do whatever they want. I even agree with the need to "revolt", but talking about how certain people, no matter how selfish they look, "need to be killed" is just too extreme.

We were/are having a conversation on this subject. I'm not making threats to any one individual, but am calling it like it is. If that isn't allowed on the forum now, especially a comment as broad as this one, as I didn't point out anybody on the forum, then please say so. You have to look at the cotext I wrote that in, that being that those i'm talking about being the orchestrators of the deaths of many. The death penality does exist in the U.S. as well, so the killing of killers is not foreign to those that live there

Well, it is offensive to me.

I'm not saying everything is great. Of course change is needed, but force has to be applied at the barest minimum possible in every situation, and it certainly doesn't require comments like "they have to be killed".

In any case, any kind of change will have to take place without violence, because if not, that very same violence will neglect any development for society. We'll have to find other ways to revolt, or nothing good will come from that.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum