1. Chris Mullin failed...
sorry only one degree...
Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related
Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Poster Credit: 6
1) Gandhi was portrayed by Sir Ben Kingsley in the biographical film "Gandhi"
2) Kingsley shared the screen with Dan Aykroyd in a film called "Sneakers"
3) Dan Aykroyd has appeared on Saturday Night Live
4) Saturday Night Live has also had Billy Crystal as a performer
5) Billy Crystal appeared in the movie "Forget Paris"....along with Chris Mullin
(I had one with rabbits and cougars in it but I thought this one would be more mature.)
Next up: Orville Redenbacher
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
ha! this is great... I'm patting myself on the back for this
U-Dough, the BAKER®
Play nice you two
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 16
You guys need to be more creative. I mean, your responses are offensive bad. Except, I think Fine's was pretty good.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests