Game Thread: Chicago Bulls @ Warriors 2010-01-18

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors stop the surging Bulls?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 am

YES
22%
NO
78%

Total votes : 9

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:26 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Monta did his thing, but 39 shots and only hitting 14 is ridiculous and Nelson really has to reign him, though he won't ofcourse. Had the team lost, it could and should be blamed on Monta taking so many shots.

True, but it's not like we had any other chance, with so many injuries. Curry, Maggs and Monta were the only offensive options we had available, so it's only natural that they ended up with great stats, at the cost of shooting a ton (particularly Monta).

The way Maggette shot, I would've rather had him taking more shots than Monta. Likewise Curry

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:33 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Monta did his thing, but 39 shots and only hitting 14 is ridiculous and Nelson really has to reign him, though he won't ofcourse. Had the team lost, it could and should be blamed on Monta taking so many shots.

True, but it's not like we had any other chance, with so many injuries. Curry, Maggs and Monta were the only offensive options we had available, so it's only natural that they ended up with great stats, at the cost of shooting a ton (particularly Monta).

The way Maggette shot, I would've rather had him taking more shots than Monta. Likewise Curry

Well still, not much offense to go around anyway. Plus, it wasn't a close one as the box appears(I didn't catch it), so I'll take it. I'm just glad this team continues to fight despite everything that has happened.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 am
Mags was super-efficient and has been playing great. Curry did very well, too. And how about Dre with 19 boards and 8 swats! His FT's were horrendous, though, as Jackattack aready mentioned. Never seen it uglier. Monta was just rushing things too much and didn’t fall for him tonight. Still way too many shots.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 am
apparently Nellie was gonna get Rick Barry in to help him, but Dre declined it
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 am
Quazza wrote:apparently Nellie was gonna get Rick Barry in to help him, but Dre declined it

Yeah, he thought it was too ugly. He must think his is a beauty. :mrgreen:
He was shooting darts tonight.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am
39 shots in a game is rediculous.

but with a rotation of 8, it's not that ridiculous
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 am
PAWNO wrote:39 shots in a game is rediculous.

but with a rotation of 8, it's not that ridiculous

Hey, a rotation has to be 8, max 9 guys. A rotation of 11 guys hurts more than helps. Of course it's great to have depth, but only because of injuries.

I want my key guys to stay on the court as much as possible, and to have 3 quality bench players (a PG, a SG/SF and a PF/C) to give them some rest, but that's about it.
Previous

Return to Game Threads