TMC CURSE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Which 'LOST' Character is TMC living alone on that island out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?

John Locke
2
50%
Benjamin Linus
2
50%
Hurley
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 4

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:21 am
ImageImageImage

Haha it strikes again!!!

The 2nd pick in his NBA FANTASY DRAFT & we left with the Big Anthony Randolph riding the pine!

Seriously dude, you should stay away from fantasy drafting all together... Who you had out of action so far Kevin Love, Blake Griffin & now Anthony Randolph!!

I mean even your injury curse can rub off on other people, as i recall i drafted Randy Foye and Tayshaun Prince for you this year in your team and both guys got immediately injured at the start of the season!

Anyways i wanted to make a thread special for you... cause it's just gonna get bumped next year and the year after that!!! (You know what XBAY or BADA, you guys can just sticky this shiit!!! Cause this dude just can't catch a break in all things FANTASY)
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:17 am
F*ck, it's true. I didn't even realize it until now. Randolph was one of my picks, it's the TMC curse again!!!


From the top of my mind, Paul Pierce also has missed a couple of weeks, Deron Williams is out right now, Rudy Fernandez has been out for a while as well...

Not to mention all the football injuries... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:



Hey, maybe I should start drafting FOR OTHERS instead of drafting my own team. :mrgreen:
Last edited by TMC on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5868
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 am
Just for shits n giggles would u be interested in playing fantasy baseball with me n a few others this football offseason. I don't imagine the Spanish John Locke has any ideas what fantasy baseball is all about. But i just need to see how you draft n what freak injuries u cause! <no one gets injured in baseball> . . . . Btw i'm searching yahoo now. But it appears u drafted Tiger Woods 2 years ago when u got the 1st pick in fantasy golf. U made that guy lose millions cause of his knee surgery. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 am
PAWNO6124FF171 wrote:Btw i'm searching yahoo now. But it appears u drafted Tiger Woods 2 years ago when u got the 1st pick in fantasy golf. U made that guy lose millions cause of his knee surgery. :mrgreen:


Yeah, but he had a great time meanwhile!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 am
I voted for Locke mainly because of his bad luck throughout his lifetime, and all the confusion he's had during the island. Its funny with Locke how he thinks he is always right on a decision, but is usually wrong.

Kinda like TMC :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:52 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I voted for Locke mainly because of his bad luck throughout his lifetime, and all the confusion he's had during the island. Its funny with Locke how he thinks he is always right on a decision, but is usually wrong.

Kinda like TMC :mrgreen:


I may have to START watching Lost, after all... :wink:

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 am
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I voted for Locke mainly because of his bad luck throughout his lifetime, and all the confusion he's had during the island. Its funny with Locke how he thinks he is always right on a decision, but is usually wrong.

Kinda like TMC :mrgreen:


I may have to START watching Lost, after all... :wink:


Its an amazing show. Final season is this upcoming one. Pawno and I (along with a few others on this board) are huge fans. I watch it almost religiously. Its even got its own wikia.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:I voted for Locke mainly because of his bad luck throughout his lifetime, and all the confusion he's had during the island. Its funny with Locke how he thinks he is always right on a decision, but is usually wrong.

Kinda like TMC :mrgreen:


I may have to START watching Lost, after all... :wink:


Its an amazing show. Final season is this upcoming one. Pawno and I (along with a few others on this board) are huge fans. I watch it almost religiously. Its even got its own wikia.


I know. I just refused to start watching it. Six seasons in a freaking island may be a bit too much...



I mean, I'm living it already. :mrgreen:


But yeah, I know people that are really hooked into this show. I even tried to watch the first 4 episodes of the first season, but never did it for me.

And it's quite weird, because I'm a big fan of shows like this one, particularly The Wire, one of the few I followed "religiously". :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 pm
I've got some important people that are injured. :banghead:

Pau Gasol
Al Harrington
Deron Williams
Vince Carter

There goes my scoring and assists.

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:38 pm
I think the poll should have read:

Which is the worse 2nd round pick?

Pawno drafting Oden in 2008 (14th pick)

Or

TMC drafting Randolph in 2009 (22nd pick)
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm
fine wrote:I think the poll should have read:

Which is the worse 2nd round pick?

Pawno drafting Oden in 2008 (14th pick)

Or

TMC drafting Randolph in 2009 (22nd pick)


Well, at least TMC was getting value in Randolph this season 'til he got injured. I mean, the kid could put up 14/10 when he's on it.

In 2008, Oden's game was U-G-L-Y. His footwork was horrible, and he wasn't doing much offensively at all. Aldridge was the only legitimate threat in the post, and there was a time where they started Pryzbilla over Oden.

Greg is a much better player than he was in 2008, so I'd have to go with Oden going 14th in 2008 being the worse.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:14 pm
fine wrote:I think the poll should have read:

Which is the worse 2nd round pick?

Pawno drafting Oden in 2008 (14th pick)

Or

TMC drafting Randolph in 2009 (22nd pick)


Hey, my only mistake was not counting the Nellie factor. If not, Randolph would be an 18 and 8 player.

All Star
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: SF
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 am
Shame on you TMC for ignoring the Nellie factor. Fans of other teams are supposed to be surprised by his fickle rotations, NOT WARRIOR FANS.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21417
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:37 am
xbay wrote:
fine wrote:I think the poll should have read:

Which is the worse 2nd round pick?

Pawno drafting Oden in 2008 (14th pick)

Or

TMC drafting Randolph in 2009 (22nd pick)


Well, at least TMC was getting value in Randolph this season 'til he got injured. I mean, the kid could put up 14/10 when he's on it.

In 2008, Oden's game was U-G-L-Y. His footwork was horrible, and he wasn't doing much offensively at all. Aldridge was the only legitimate threat in the post, and there was a time where they started Pryzbilla over Oden.

Greg is a much better player than he was in 2008, so I'd have to go with Oden going 14th in 2008 being the worse.



Totally agree. Pawno was (and still is but a little less) a joker of drafting and real entertaining I must say :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 am
fine wrote:Shame on you TMC for ignoring the Nellie factor. Fans of other teams are supposed to be surprised by his fickle rotations, NOT WARRIOR FANS.


Yeah, but I didn't think for a second that Mikki Moore would be the one to take Randolph's minutes... I thought that not even Nellie would be that blind. :wink:
Next

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron