Mikki Waived

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm
"The Golden State Warriors have waived center Mikki Moore, the team announced today. Moore, 34, appeared in 23 games with Golden State this season (20 starts), averaging 5.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 17.7 minutes. A 12-year NBA veteran, Moore underwent surgery to remove bone spurs in his right heel on December 18.

With today's transaction, Golden State's roster currently stands at 15 players."

Interesting. I guess they want to keep Hunter?

All Star
» Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 pm
He won't be missed. Loved his passion though.

All Star
» Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
And the reason he took minutes away from AR was ? He is gone, served no purpose on the team except taking minutes away that belonged to AR. Nellie once again.

All Star
» Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm
I only wished he could have gotten one of his snakes to choke Cohan to death while he was here. :( :(

Franchise Player
» Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm
I assume his spot on the roster will be filled by a d-league sg/sf type that will get minutes immediately at PF over AR. :wink:

Hall of Famer
» Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 am
bada wrote:I assume his spot on the roster will be filled by a d-league sg/sf type that will get minutes immediately at PF over AR. :wink:

They made the move to keep Chris Hunter, whose contract becomes guaranteed for the year.

Another question is if Nellie is gonna use Hunter at all, tho...

Franchise Player
» Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 am
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:I assume his spot on the roster will be filled by a d-league sg/sf type that will get minutes immediately at PF over AR. :wink:

They made the move to keep Chris Hunter, whose contract becomes guaranteed for the year.

Another question is if Nellie is gonna use Hunter at all, tho...

NELLIES GOT SPACE FOR ANYONE IN HIS DOGHOUSE!!! :D

All Star
» Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 am
[quote="metalface"]I only wished he could have gotten one of his snakes to choke Cohan to death while he was here. :( :([/quote, \\

Good one metalface. :D

Rookie
» Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 am
TheBodyGuard wrote:He won't be missed. Loved his passion though.

what passion? standing under the hoop motionless, staring at the guy going for a rebound? im so so happy beans and turiaf are back, i was cringing knowing my team's starting center was mikki moore

All Star
» Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 am
gumby wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:He won't be missed. Loved his passion though.

what passion? standing under the hoop motionless, staring at the guy going for a rebound? im so so happy beans and turiaf are back, i was cringing knowing my team's starting center was mikki moore

Dictionary.com wrote:Passion -noun - any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate; an outburst of strong emotion or feeling.