89%
NO :-(
11%

Total votes : 9

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:04 am
Time for the rest of my picks:

Buffalo @ Atlanta.- The Falcons have been hit hard by injuries and a tough schedule, and that's why they won't make the playoffs, but they're still a pretty good team. The Bills... are not.

Kansas City @ Cincinnati.- The Bengals will be dangerous come playoff time...

Oakland @ Cleveland.- Who the f*ck knows with these two teams?. I'm taking the Browns purely because Cribbs and Harrison, but, seriously, who knows?

Seattle @ Green Bay.- The Seahawks have been hit hard by injuries this year (again), but they still have been a disappointment. I thought they were good enough to stay up there with the Cards for the division title, and they even lost at home to a pitiful Bucs team. Meanwhile, Green Bay is the big unknown heading into the playoffs... they look pretty good, but then again, you don't lose to this year's Bucs if you really are pretty good.

Houston @ Miami.- Ricky Williams is having a truly big season for the Dolphins. Several years after his latest big season in the NFL. I don't know if that ever happened in NFL history.

Jacksonville @ New England.- The Jags D isn't as stout as it was, and the O is based on two players. That's not a great recipe to go against the Pats at Foxboro.

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans.- This game couldn't come at a better time for the Saints...

Carolina @ NY Giants.- Nicks is gonna be a big time WR. Exactly what Eli needed. With Steve Smith and Manningham, the Giants are set there.

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh.- Game of the week. The Ravens have to win out to secure a playoff spot, and this might be their toughest game. Still, expect a good dose of Ray Rice against a Steelers D that is looking so weak even Mike Tomlin doesn't trust them.

St. Louis @ Arizona.- See the Saints' entry...

Detroit @ San Francisco.- See the Cards entry...

NY Jets @ Indianapolis.- If the Colts don't rest their starters, the Jets don't have a chance.

Denver @ Philadelphia.- Denver has been teasing us all season long, but, truth is, they don't have enough talent to be a playoff team. Philly has, and will be really dangerous come playoff time.

Dallas @ Washington.- Washington is just waiting for Shanahan to make up his mind...

Minnesota @ Chicago.- Good chance for Minny to get back on the winning track. Although this game can be dangerous, because Lovie is gonna be fighting for his job.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:04 pm
San Diego @ Tennessee - Fisher does not like the Chargers. Fisher cant beat the Chargers (I think 0-5), but I think that changes today.
Buffalo @ Atlanta

Kansas City @ Cincinnati

Oakland @ Cleveland - Briam Brohm? Dont think so

Seattle @ Green Bay - Just about the lock of the week.

Houston @ Miami

Jacksonville @ New England

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans

Carolina @ NY Giants

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

St. Louis @ Arizona

Detroit @ San Francisco

NY Jets @ Indianapolis

Denver @ Philadelphia

Dallas @ Washington

Minnesota @ Chicago

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm
bada wrote:San Diego @ Tennessee - Fisher does not like the Chargers. Fisher cant beat the Chargers (I think 0-5), but I think that changes today.

:D

I wont be alone with my Tennessee pick.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:29 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
bada wrote:San Diego @ Tennessee - Fisher does not like the Chargers. Fisher cant beat the Chargers (I think 0-5), but I think that changes today.

Might be a bit of a sentimental pick as I cant stand the Chargers. Something about them really bug me while Fisher is my favorite coach in the NFL and I am pulling for them to make this amazing turnaround.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:35 pm
bada wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

Might be a bit of a sentimental pick as I cant stand the Chargers. Something about them really bug me while Fisher is my favorite coach in the NFL and I am pulling for them to make this amazing turnaround.

Chris Johnson has been sensational for me in Fantasy this year, and Vince Young has really turned it around. once they won two games in a row, this team began looking pretty special. And similar to you, i hate the chargers.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:19 pm
Week 16 picks!

San Diego @ Tennessee - too late for this one. Whoops

Buffalo @ Atlanta

Kansas City @ Cincinnati

Oakland @ Cleveland

Seattle @ Green Bay

Houston @ Miami

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans

Carolina @ NY Giants

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

St. Louis @ Arizona

Detroit @ San Francisco

NY Jets @ Indianapolis

Denver @ Philadelphia

Dallas @ Washington

Minnesota @ Chicago
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:49 am
bada wrote:

You got a lot of H8 for the AFC WEST..

Just curious Bada but being a Seahawks fan i kinda guess you hate the Lot of the AFC WEST.

In all Honesty mate... I'd like to see the KC Chiefs move out to the EAST COAST SLOT (With St Louis RAMS as well) and get a better alignment with DIVISONS

The Seahawks should move back into the AFC WEST... But i havn't yet figured out who would go into that position of the NFC WEST spot vacated by St Louis & SEA back into the AWEST.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:20 pm
San Diego @ Tennessee

Buffalo @ Atlanta

Kansas City @ Cincinnati

Oakland @ Cleveland

Seattle @ Green Bay

Houston @ Miami

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans

Carolina @ NY Giants

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

St. Louis @ Arizona

Detroit @ San Francisco

NY Jets @ Indianapolis

Denver @ Philadelphia

Dallas @ Washington

Minnesota @ Chicago
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Week 16

Atlanta...M.Ryan back and Buffalo wings are yummie
N.O........Tampa Bay won't ruin the main plan..Ndamukong Suh
Miami.....whoaaa tough one, Houston always play tough against Dolphin
GB.........Aaron Rodgers said to Hasselback "plz stay warm!"
Giants.....Knock..knock...open the door ,playoff!!!
RAIDERSSS.....Tyvon Branch on Thursday promised me We will get this one....
Patriots....nobody can stop me...said R.Moss :shock:
Bengals.....KC thinking about top 5 picks for next year
Steelers.....we are the champs
Arizona....Rams are the champs of 2010 overall draft
SF............easy win on this one
Philly.......DS.Jackson " can u stop me, Bailey"
Colts......Time to rest for wayne,clark and manning.
Cowboys....what a mess on Redskins
Vikings......Bears are always sleep in cold weather...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:20 am
well i forgot my picks... silly me, oh well, i wasn't winning this thing anyways.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 pm
Happy New Year fellas! Well, not yet... it's not even New Years Eve, but I minus well say it now. But hope you guys have a great one going into a whole new decade. Final picks for the regular season 'til we move into a playoff pick 'em.

Indianapolis @ Buffalo

Jacksonville @ Cleveland

Chicago @ Detroit

San Francisco @ St. Louis

Pittsburgh @ Miami

NY Giants @ Minnesota

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay

New Orleans @ Carolina

New England @ Houston

Philadelphia @ Dallas

Kansas City @ Denver

Baltimore @ Oakland

Green Bay @ Arizona

Washington @ San Diego

Tennessee @ Seattle

Cincinnati @ NY Jets
Last edited by xbay on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm
are we going to be doing the playoff pick-em like last year, or does anyone have another idea on how to do it?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 pm
I say seperate thread/competinoso anyone who usually doesn't compete can have a stab at guessing it. But i'd also much Prefer a preplayoff bracket where your choices are locked in and u make your picks before u know who advances to the playoff. Kind of like a march madness bracket.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm
PAWNO wrote:I say seperate thread/competinoso anyone who usually doesn't compete can have a stab at guessing it. But i'd also much Prefer a preplayoff bracket where your choices are locked in and u make your picks before u know who advances to the playoff. Kind of like a march madness bracket.

but the thing is matchups are done by the whole seeding thing, so it changes around based on what goes on in the wildcard. Its not like NCAA where it is a hard bracket, the bracket changes in MLB and NFL leagues change (re-seeding as you will). You have to do it week by week.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 am
Happy new year, everybody!!!

This is gonna be a tricky week, with lots of teams playing for nothing at all and others still in the hunt. Let's go with the picks:

Indianapolis @ Buffalo.- Indy keeps resting their starters (I don't get why they shouldn't, btw) and Buffalo's players are fighting to keep a roster spot for next year.

Jacksonville @ Cleveland.- Who needs Jamal Lewis in Cleveland?. Harrison and Cribbs are playing for big contracts, and that should be enough to defeat a Jags team that ain't as good as their record.

Chicago @ Detroit.- Cutler with another big game to end the season...

San Francisco @ St. Louis.- The Rams season can't end soon enough.

Pittsburgh @ Miami.- The Steelers will do their part, beating Miami on the road, but that won't be enough to save a disappointing season. Anytime you lose against the Chiefs and Raiders, you deserve what's coming for you.

NY Giants @ Minnesota.- I don't like how Minny is playing. Particularly, I don't like their secondary at all. But they still should be able to dispose of the Giants and get into the playoffs with a boost.

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay.- I'm taking my Bucs to win this one for several reasons: first, we're playing much better D since Rah fired Bates; second, our running game was really impressive against New Orleans; third, Freeman's big play ability gives us some hope in the passing game, fourth, we're at home, after a truly disappoint season with only one win at the RayJay, and the players will want to end the season with a win; fifth, half the team will be fighting to keep a roster spot next year...

New Orleans @ Carolina.- I don't like the way the Saints D is playing lately. Meanwhile, seems like the Panthers recent surge will allow Fox to keep his job for one more season.

New England @ Houston.- The Pats will also rest their starters vs Houston.

Philadelphia @ Dallas.- Tough game, and one of the few that really matters. I think Philly is good enough to beat the Cowboys on the road, and a truly dangerous team in the playoffs. Let's see if they prove me right or not.

Kansas City @ Denver.- Interesting note: Denver will be the third team to ever start 6-0 and miss the playoffs.

Baltimore @ Oakland.- The Raiders will be Ray Rice'd...

Green Bay @ Arizona.- The Cards are another dangerous team come playoff time. They're playing their best football of the season right now that they've found how to use Beanie Wells in their offense.

Washington @ San Diego.- San Diego is the best team in football right now, the one everybody wants to avoid.

Tennessee @ Seattle.- The Seahawks should be thinking about next season already, particularly about their future QB. Hasselbeck hasn't been any good this year.

Cincinnati @ NY Jets.- Another game that I think will be decided by the Bengals resting their starters.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board