2009 GStW.com Fantasy Football

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
PAWNO wrote:I had so much fun this year in the idp league Aritz. But next week me n oz beans are getting seperate teams. So your gonna have to kick out one of those weaklings n make way for a new divison. <thanks for the Charles Woodson trade Xbay. He's weekly performances probably secured us a lot of tight victorys n if u had kept him. You'd probably gone on and had one of those dominate a division like moose knuckles or broncos type season.

no doubt dude, we can find space... I know everyone in this league (minus Broncos) but imma keep broncos cuz he's now the two time champion, and we gotta de-thrown him. Instead, i will drop my friend "pakiballa" who didn't do his lineup this year. SO yeah, remind me in 6 months, and we can get this started again.

The only problem I see is the draft. I hated my team and tried to do so many changes as possible, but it wasn't enough to overcome an awful auto-draft.

Still, it's probably the only way we can do this league, so count me in for next year as well.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:20 am
TMC wrote:
The only problem I see is the draft. I hated my team and tried to do so many changes as possible, but it wasn't enough to overcome an awful auto-draft.

Still, it's probably the only way we can do this league, so count me in for next year as well.

Bro i played in this Raider League on this other forum i checkout & we had the most friendly timeslot for Europeans, Americans & Australians.
I woke up on a Sunday Morning at 5am and it was like Saturday Afternoon 2pm in Oakland so meaning it was like 9 or 10pm in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:05 am
PAWNO wrote:
TMC wrote:

Bro i played in this Raider League on this other forum i checkout & we had the most friendly timeslot for Europeans, Americans & Australians.
I woke up on a Sunday Morning at 5am and it was like Saturday Afternoon 2pm in Oakland so meaning it was like 9 or 10pm in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.

Sounds good, although I don't want to impose a time slot to the rest of participants.

We'll have to talk about it by next year, tho. If we can find a suitable time slot for an online draft, that's the way to go.
Previous

Return to Fantasy League Forum