NBA Fantasy League 2 - DONE!!!

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:26 pm
xbay wrote:He should. You better hope he stays healthy since he always ends up getting injured around January/February.

Well that could happen but I took the risk and look for the reward. Looks like Brand may well be improving so maybe this might be a coup for you

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:18 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:He should. You better hope he stays healthy since he always ends up getting injured around January/February.

Well that could happen but I took the risk and look for the reward. Looks like Brand may well be improving so maybe this might be a coup for you

Yeah, Felton sweetened the deal for me as he continues to play consistent ball. Billups and Miller have had their ups and downs this season, so it's nice to have another PG aboard since there are times Lawson steals some of Billups' thunder.

I'm just waiting on Kevin Martin to come back.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Week 7 -

Rob beat zshook 6-3.

xbay beat TMC 5-4.

Bodyguard beat Jimbob 7-2.

Pawno beat 8th Ave 8-1.

Always Joel beat Fine 7-2.

I lost to Always 6-3 and he overtook me on the last day. Well deserved Always.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:47 pm
Trade Alert!

BodyGuard with a steal of a trade.

8th Ave gives Dirk and Morrow for Boozer and Hawes!

No complaints from me. 8th was desperate for a center and made it clear to everyone he was willing to trade. (If I wasnt so lazy I would have gotten in on a good deal myself)
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:46 pm
fine wrote:Trade Alert!

No complaints from me. 8th was desperate for a center and made it clear to everyone he was willing to trade. (If I wasnt so lazy I would have gotten in on a good deal myself)

I'm not meaning to bad chat, but I had proposed two offers for Dirk about a month ago, before 8th ave was offering him and theses were it - Brand and Varejao for Dirk and Westbrook and Scola for Dirk.

About a week ago I offered Scola and Varejao for Dirk.

I think, without being biased, that either of those three trades were better for 8th ave, as he got more Center help, getting two Centers in two of those three trades, a star PG in the other.

Though the trade between 8th ave and Bodyguard is not that bad, I do think Bodyguard got more out of it

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 am
migya wrote:

I'm not meaning to bad chat, but I had proposed two offers for Dirk about a month ago, before 8th ave was offering him and theses were it - Brand and Varejao for Dirk and Westbrook and Scola for Dirk.

I think, without being biased, that either of those three trades were better for 8th ave, as he got more Center help, getting two Centers in two of those three trades, a star PG in the other.

Though the trade between 8th ave and Bodyguard is not that bad, I do think Bodyguard got more out of it

Eh... no. As long as Boozer stays healthy, he's gotten a lot more with this trade than from any of yours, migya.

I also think that Bodyguard got the best of it... but not by that much.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

Eh... no. As long as Boozer stays healthy, he's gotten a lot more with this trade than from any of yours, migya.

I also think that Bodyguard got the best of it... but not by that much.

Everyone has their opinion, that's alright, but when you receive two players for one, right there you may have a chance to improve your team. Getting much better in rebounds and FG%, among other categories, when you are weak in those "big man" categories, is quite good. Hawes is decent, but I think Varejao, for example, does more and he has been doing so lately.

Either way, both guys don't get screwed and both get different pieces

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 am
So I'm third from the bottom right now. I was like 'WTF. When did this happen?' So I go to check the stats. Here is what I find:

I'm 3-4 in the FT category. YET I have the second highest FT% total.

WTF man. Cmon dude.

(I realize an extra two or three wins isn't going to vault me into the top 6. But still, the fantasy gods are shitting on me this season)
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 am
fine wrote:So I'm third from the bottom right now. I was like 'WTF. When did this happen?' So I go to check the stats. Here is what I find:

I'm 3-4 in the FT category. YET I have the second highest FT% total.

WTF man. Cmon dude.

(I realize an extra two or three wins isn't going to vault me into the top 6. But still, the fantasy gods are shitting on me this season)

Where a rain coat with a hood :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 am
8th ave is good with his trades. Dirk is injured, morrow is in a slump. :banghead:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 am
Week 8 -

Rob beat Fine zshook 6-3.

xbay beat Jimbob 4-3. Jimbob seems to not be playing at the moment, as he didn't play the players on his bench.

zshook beat Pawno 6-3.

TMC beat 8th Ave 6-3.

Bodyguard beat Always Joel 5-4.

I beat Joel 5-4. One steal got it for me.

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 am
Everybody's injured!!! Yay!!!!!

I'm without Blake Griffin for one more month, Pierce for two weeks, and Millsap and Roy for who knows how long. Talk about luck...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:15 pm
TMC wrote:Everybody's injured!!! Yay!!!!!

I'm without Blake Griffin for one more month, Pierce for two weeks, and Millsap and Roy for who knows how long. Talk about luck...

Time for some trades. You may not make the top 6 if you hold on with what you've got for much longer. The playoffs start about late March, start of April

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:36 am
migya wrote:

Time for some trades. You may not make the top 6 if you hold on with what you've got for much longer. The playoffs start about late March, start of April

I'm trying, I'm trying... I just don't like being raped, you know. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:44 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

I'm trying, I'm trying... I just don't like being raped, you know. :wink:

You sort of will be if you stay put, so you better move :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum