Merry Christmas Everybody!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Starting Lineup
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 am
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Merry Raptorjesusmas.


LOL!

Ahh, I still remember the day that my life was changed for forever...........when I discovered Raptor Jesus. :wink:

Image


lol
:shock:

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:39 pm
I am left out of everything during Christmas festive because I am an atheist. I hate the holidays because my parents are jackasses during the winter solstice.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:45 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:I am left out of everything during Christmas festive because I am an atheist. I hate the holidays because my parents are jackasses during the winter solstice.


I don't have a religion either, but I tend to appreciate the holidays as a time to spend time with family and even the gift giving can be kind of fun. It doesn't have to be about Christmas and Christianity.

Some people go kinda overboard with the holiday spirit. I enjoy spending time with my family but I hate it when people I don't know get all in my face with the cheer and happiness.

I am a very bitter person :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21378
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm
Tarantism wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:I am left out of everything during Christmas festive because I am an atheist. I hate the holidays because my parents are jackasses during the winter solstice.


I don't have a religion either, but I tend to appreciate the holidays as a time to spend time with family and even the gift giving can be kind of fun. It doesn't have to be about Christmas and Christianity.

Some people go kinda overboard with the holiday spirit. I enjoy spending time with my family but I hate it when people I don't know get all in my face with the cheer and happiness.

I am a very bitter person :mrgreen:



You don't have to be religious to enjoy good times. I'm not religious, but I try to be happy and have good times with other people as often as possible. That's what life is all about
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 pm
I walked past this kid playing guitar outside the mall twice today, and internally sneered both times... the third time I walked passed him I gave him a dollar and said, "sounds good man!"
I love the willful optimism that caused him to set up out there and play for people today in the sun and cold. It took me the third time to get it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:46 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:45 pm
Good man, Jack.

And, likewise, Merry Christmas to all! I despise that PC "Holiday" crap, also. It's always been Christmas to me, and it'll always stay that way.

Be safe all.

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 am
Tarantism wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:I am left out of everything during Christmas festive because I am an atheist. I hate the holidays because my parents are jackasses during the winter solstice.


I don't have a religion either, but I tend to appreciate the holidays as a time to spend time with family and even the gift giving can be kind of fun. It doesn't have to be about Christmas and Christianity.

Some people go kinda overboard with the holiday spirit. I enjoy spending time with my family but I hate it when people I don't know get all in my face with the cheer and happiness.

I am a very bitter person :mrgreen:


haha, Yeah, but I am literally locked in my room while they celebrate christmas. I guess they're teaching me a lesson for not believing in Christmas.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:13 pm
Money Morrow wrote:I wish Christmas were more like Thanksgiving. Just chill with family, eat drink and be thankful... Either way..

Merry Christmas!


That's what we did! besides my mother whipping out our little plastic 3 foot tree, stringin' some lights around that sucker, and exchanging xmas cards, it's basically a second Thanksgiving at the First Off household. It's great, none of that present mumbo jumbo (I bought myself a new phone, but that's it). Just a little family time chillin'... Hell we even had lunch at Jack 'n the Box (the ONLY restaurant open on xmas btw)!

I should mention that my family is ridiculously small and barely religious. whatev. it works.

A belated merry x-mas to you and yours.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 am
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:18 pm
Tarantism wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:Merry Raptorjesusmas.


LOL!

Ahh, I still remember the day that my life was changed for forever...........when I discovered Raptor Jesus. :wink:

Image


lol
:shock:


Yeah man the church of Raptor Jesus man! that's my ****! I'm the head Cardin-actyl at the Church of Raptor Jesus: University of the Pacific chapter.

Image

http://raptorjesuscompilaton.ytmnd.com/
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest