Merry Christmas Everybody!

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm
I will be cutting out of work shortly and probably will stay fairly far from computers over the next couple days. My wife is at home cleaning our house today, we have about 20 family members coming over for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate Christmas eve. I hope you all have a great Christmas and look forward to getting back to the board on Monday.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well. I'll be off work until January 4th, but i'll probably post from the Crackberry. Everybody have a great christmas and be safe!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Merry Christmas, Always. See you in 2010, perhaps!
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! happy time to relax and spend time with friends and family.

There is no "politically correct" way of saying things anymore, so i gave four the more prominent ways of saying the same message. In all seriousness, i do hope you all a safe and calm weekend.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! happy time to relax and spend time with friends and family.

There is no "politically correct" way of saying things anymore, so i gave four the more prominent ways of saying the same message. In all seriousness, i do hope you all a safe and calm weekend.

**** political correctness.

Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! happy time to relax and spend time with friends and family.

Merry Christmas!

lol, thats another way of putting it.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:02 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Merry Christmas!

Question............is that seriously why I hear nothing but "Happy Holiday" because of "political correctness"???

Ohh my. :roll:

Anyway, have a great CHRISTmas everyone.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 pm
Happy christmas and new year to you all. All the best for everyone, for now and the future

migya make the ring fall on ya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Merry Christmas!

Question............is that seriously why I hear nothing but "Happy Holiday"??? because of "political correctness".

Ohh my.

yeah, in this country, you are essentially shunned when you go say Merry Christmas. It is a relatively new phenomenon of the last 5-10 years. however, people are beginning to look a bit ridiculous this whole PC around the holidays. We've already made Christmas a secular holiday (basically), so we should be able to celebrate it.

I personally say both. I teach now, so with my students this year, I asked them who celebrates christmas. All but two rose their hands (one was Jewish and third was none). So, i said Merry Christmas to them, happy Chanukah to my Jewish Student, and happy 2 week break for all. Therefore, everyone is happy, and no conflict ensues.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm
coming from someone who does not believe in this whole "Christ" thing, I still have NO problems people saying Merry Christmas or celebrating any aspect of the day. It is so insane people have nothing better to do than get offended by the word Christmas

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 pm
happy christmahanaquanzica dude
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 pm
Merry Raptorjesusmas.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:11 am
xbay wrote:Merry Raptorjesusmas.

LOL!

Ahh, I still remember the day that my life was changed for forever...........when I discovered Raptor Jesus. :wink:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 am
bada wrote:coming from someone who does not believe in this whole "Christ" thing, I still have NO problems people saying Merry Christmas or celebrating any aspect of the day. It is so insane people have nothing better to do than get offended by the word Christmas

Exactly. With all the problems we have to deal with in our daily lives, it's just ridiculous to be PC about something like that.

As Capt said, f*ck political correctness.

Merry Christmas, everybody!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 am
I wish Christmas were more like Thanksgiving. Just chill with family, eat drink and be thankful... Either way..

Merry Christmas!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum