Game Thread: Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies 2009-12-22

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors win one against Memphis on the road?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:13 pm

11%
YES
1
89%
NO
8

Total votes: 9


All Star
Posts: 2320
» Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 pm
well, usual warriors bball dose.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm
they should make golden state warriors doormats
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 pm
nice little run they had there.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21846
» Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 pm
Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:06 pm
migya wrote:Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?


What good would that do? we will only use it on another skinny c*nt who Nelson wont play and who wouldnt help us win or fill any of the gaping fundamental holes we have in this "team".

What a shame I had booked a table for dinner in the middle of this piece of sh*t game, thinking it was starting at 7:30...........and had to miss it. :roll:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21846
» Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 pm
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?


What good would that do? we will only use it on another skinny c*nt who Nelson wont play and who wouldnt help us win or fill any of the gaping fundamental holes we have in this "team".

What a shame I had booked a table for dinner in the middle of this piece of sh*t game, thinking it was starting at 7:30...........and had to miss it. :roll:



:mrgreen:

At least you were able to keep your food down.

The top pick would be a great tradeable commodity and I mean a real bargaining piece that could be used to get a great player
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 am
well at least the first qtr was fun to watch. the next three.... well, yeah, there were three qtrs that followed that one good qtr.

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:05 am
Out-rebounded again, can't win when that happens, don't see it ending anytime soon our coaching ans scrub roster.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?


What good would that do? we will only use it on another skinny c*nt who Nelson wont play and who wouldnt help us win or fill any of the gaping fundamental holes we have in this "team".

What a shame I had booked a table for dinner in the middle of this piece of sh*t game, thinking it was starting at 7:30...........and had to miss it. :roll:



:mrgreen:

At least you were able to keep your food down.

The top pick would be a great tradeable commodity and I mean a real bargaining piece that could be used to get a great player


The #1 pick WILL be a huge tradeable commodity this year. However trading perhaps a once in a decade type player in John Wall might not be wise. But whoever lands that #1 slot will completely turn their fortunes around with either selecting Wall or being able to get a kings ransom for trading the pick.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 am
bada wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?


What good would that do? we will only use it on another skinny c*nt who Nelson wont play and who wouldnt help us win or fill any of the gaping fundamental holes we have in this "team".

What a shame I had booked a table for dinner in the middle of this piece of sh*t game, thinking it was starting at 7:30...........and had to miss it. :roll:



:mrgreen:

At least you were able to keep your food down.

The top pick would be a great tradeable commodity and I mean a real bargaining piece that could be used to get a great player


The #1 pick WILL be a huge tradeable commodity this year. However trading perhaps a once in a decade type player in John Wall might not be wise. But whoever lands that #1 slot will completely turn their fortunes around with either selecting Wall or being able to get a kings ransom for trading the pick.


Nah, whoever gets the #1 pick has to keep it. No GM can survive trading away John Wall if he becomes a big star.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 886
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 pm
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?


What good would that do? we will only use it on another skinny c*nt who Nelson wont play and who wouldnt help us win or fill any of the gaping fundamental holes we have in this "team".

What a shame I had booked a table for dinner in the middle of this piece of sh*t game, thinking it was starting at 7:30...........and had to miss it. :roll:



:mrgreen:

At least you were able to keep your food down.

The top pick would be a great tradeable commodity and I mean a real bargaining piece that could be used to get a great player


The #1 pick WILL be a huge tradeable commodity this year. However trading perhaps a once in a decade type player in John Wall might not be wise. But whoever lands that #1 slot will completely turn their fortunes around with either selecting Wall or being able to get a kings ransom for trading the pick.


Nah, whoever gets the #1 pick has to keep it. No GM can survive trading away John Wall if he becomes a big star.


So what if we get the number one pick, then? Do we take Wall and set a record for most point guards on an NBA roster?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1757
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:46 pm
Tarantism wrote:
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Ummmm.......... top pick in next draft :?


What good would that do? we will only use it on another skinny c*nt who Nelson wont play and who wouldnt help us win or fill any of the gaping fundamental holes we have in this "team".

What a shame I had booked a table for dinner in the middle of this piece of sh*t game, thinking it was starting at 7:30...........and had to miss it. :roll:



:mrgreen:

At least you were able to keep your food down.

The top pick would be a great tradeable commodity and I mean a real bargaining piece that could be used to get a great player


The #1 pick WILL be a huge tradeable commodity this year. However trading perhaps a once in a decade type player in John Wall might not be wise. But whoever lands that #1 slot will completely turn their fortunes around with either selecting Wall or being able to get a kings ransom for trading the pick.


Nah, whoever gets the #1 pick has to keep it. No GM can survive trading away John Wall if he becomes a big star.


So what if we get the number one pick, then? Do we take Wall and set a record for most point guards on an NBA roster?


If somehow we get the #1 pick, then its time to trade Curry. Wall looks like a player that you cant pass up.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:45 pm
god yes, you take Wall
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21846
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:52 pm
I haven't seen any film of John Wall admittedly, but I'll take the word of you guys. Still, this team has alot of young talent and little success. I'd either keep Wall and trade guys like Monta and Curry or trade Wall for a star or two. You have to build a winning team, simple as that, and accumalating lots of talent just doesn't do it, you need the pieces. That's what I'm after and you see that with every winning team

Starting Lineup
Posts: 886
» Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 pm
If Wall is a franchise guy like you say (I haven't seen him play yet) AND he is somebody that can make his teammates better every night, then I think you trade Monta for a SF like Gerald Wallace (and maybe some filler) and keep Curry. If my memory serves me correctly, isn't Wall 6-5? If he is in fact that big then you can keep Curry and have one of the better young PG combos in the NBA (likely), and when you want to go small just have Wall defend the off guard. You could have a lineup that looks like this:

Wall/Curry
Azubuike/Morrow
Wallace/Azubuike
Randolph/Radmanovich
Beans/Turiaf

That's a pretty strong team on paper, both defensively and on the boards. It's also a team that can score a lot of points, especially if Randolph and Curry progress the way that they are supposed to.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest