89%
NO :-(
11%

Total votes : 9

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:13 pm
TMC wrote:
Tarantism wrote:You guys are really underestimating Chris Redman.

No, Redman defeated one of the worst teams of the league in the last play of the game. Ryan would have ended the game by the second quarter.

Look, Redman doesn't suck... much. But relying on him is a really bad idea. And with Turner banged up, he's job is gonna be really tough this weekend.

Redman is good for a backup. And yes I stand by what I said even though he had a tough game.

That being said...I miss Matt Ryan already haha.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm
Thursday, December 10

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland.- There should be no upset here after dropping 4 straight.

Sunday, December 13

New Orleans @ Atlanta.- Saints are breathing a sigh of relief after last week, they still may have to hold their breaths here as well if Ryan and Turner play.

Green Bay @ Chicago.- The Packers are the better team, they should win this.

Denver @ Indianapolis.- Tough to choose, but I'll take Indy cause they're at home and they have Peyton Manning.

Buffalo @ Kansas City.- Don't know who to choose, but I like Fitz and Lynch/Jackson over the Chiefs O.

Cincinnati @ Minnesota.- I think Cincy will test them, but Minny will eventually run away.

Carolina @ New England.- The Patriots have been slumping; time to step it up.

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay.- Even with Kellen Clemens as QB, the Jets could still win. But I'll take Tampa here.

Miami @ Jacksonville.- Tough to call, but I like the Dolphins D to take care of things.

Detroit @ Baltimore.- Exactly what the Ravens needed after a tough loss to the Packers last week.

Seattle @ Houston.- Okay, the Texans can't lose 5 straight... can they?

St. Louis @ Tennessee.- Chris Johnson should have some fun.

Washington @ Oakland.- One is coming off a shocker, the other is coming off a heart breaker. Still, I like Washington's D.

San Diego @ Dallas.- Dallas can't win in December.

Philadelphia @ NY Giants.- Could be close, but I like the Giants since they're home.

Monday, December 14

Arizona @ San Francisco.- I'll be in the house for this one, so they're going to win... period.
Last edited by xbay on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm
Thursday game

Steelers.....as long they not playing Raiders, steelers will win this one... :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland.- Can't see the Steeler losing this one as well. It just won't happen. Then again, it's the thrid time in four weeks I say this...

New Orleans @ Atlanta.- Atlanta is banged up in their key players. The Saints are banged up in their role players. And 13-0 once this game is over.

Green Bay @ Chicago.- Chicago's season has been over for a month already.

Denver @ Indianapolis.- Tough game for the Colts O, but I don't think the Broncos have the O to match up with the Colts, anyway.

Buffalo @ Kansas City.- I honestly have no idea who's gonna win this one, so I'll go with the home team.

Cincinnati @ Minnesota.- Another tough game to predict and a big test for Cincy's D. Still, I'll go with the Vikings at home.

Carolina @ New England.- The Pats needed a break, and they should get it against the Panthers as long as they take care of the ball and don't turn it over.

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay.- Ugh... I'll go with the Bucs against Kellen Clemens as well... but it's a tough pick to make. We're not in a position to win much. Still, we're playing better D lately, and that should give us a chance.

Miami @ Jacksonville.- Don't look now, but the Jags might be good enough to sneak into the playoffs.

Detroit @ Baltimore.- The Ravens probably needed an easy game more than any other good team in the NFL.

Seattle @ Houston.- Looks like another disappointing season for Houston... but they still should win this one.

St. Louis @ Tennessee.- Johnson running wild...

Washington @ Oakland.- The Redskins are a big mess... and the Raiders as well, but after Gradkowski's show last week, I won't pick against them.

San Diego @ Dallas.- The Chargers are playing well, the Cowboys are self-destructing, like every December.

Philadelphia @ NY Giants.- Probably the toughest game to predict this week. I'll go with Philly, but I'm not confident at all. Could go either way.

Arizona @ San Francisco.- The Cards are clicking at the right time, and their D looks better than ever.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 am
hursday, December 10

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland - Something tells me all PIT needs is a bit of primetime love to come out of this funk (the last time they won was against the BRONCS on a NIGHT GAME)

Sunday, December 13

New Orleans @ Atlanta- This Game could be closer then expected... still i gotta go with the numbers!

Green Bay @ Chicago- Charles Woodson has a statement game going against the trigger happy Cutler.

Denver @ Indianapolis- The Broncos secondary scares me and Payton Manning relies a lot on the passing game.. Still i think Josh McDaniels will be outcoached by whatever Audible Payton throws at him.

Buffalo @ Kansas City - Buffalo is still in the race in the AFC EAST... They'll need to win this game if they want to compete for that division.

Cincinnati @ Minnesota- Favre got out claased by Warner last week.. I think the Vykings win in a bit of a high scoring shootout.

Carolina @ New England - Bill Bellichick has the safest job in the world.. but a loss to Carolina would make you contemplate.

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay - missing Sanchez doesn't hurt as much as one expects. Clemens is a servicable QB and it's the JETS D that keeps you in games.

Miami @ Jacksonville - Wow Florida Politicans calling for Tim Tebow to be drafted to the Jags to save the franchise.. this has the makings of a Dave Garrard statement game.

Detroit @ Baltimore- Flacco was the talk of the town in week 1.. not so much anymore.

Seattle @ Houston - Andre Johnson is a beast!!! I can't see Seattle stopping him.

St. Louis @ Tennessee - Tennessee been playing great lately...
The only way St Louis wins this game is if Chris Johnson gets hit by a mack truck and then the METHAMPHETAMINED UP Driver reverses back over Vince Young who rushes to his RB Aid.

Washington @ Oakland - This game is live on TV in AUSTRALIA... GUESS WHO'S CALLIING IN SICK SO HE CAN WATCH IT :D

San Diego @ Dallas - Some things are just not meant to be in September.. I.E White Christmas in Australia... Even though the Cowboys are AMERICAS TEAM there's 31 other franchises out there with fans who love nothing more then watching the Silver and Blue Implode.

Philadelphia @ NY Giants - I want the GIANTS to win to make the NFC EAST race that much enjoyable.. but Philadelphia are in my eyes the team to beat in the NFC.

Monday, December 14

Arizona @ San Francisco - Wow this game is so important out in the chase for the NFC WEST Title.. Im not liking the Niners odds going up against Kurt Warner and all those weapons!! I'll be watching this with anticipation!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 pm
steelers
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm
Thursday, December 10

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland - They need it too bad.

Sunday, December 13

New Orleans @ Atlanta -Atlanta played then tough in the dome but the football gods are clearly on NO side this year.

Green Bay @ Chicago - Tough call but GB is actually playing for something and they have not swept Chi in a long time and they will be motivated.

Denver @ Indianapolis - Going for the All Time record of consecutive regular season wins. Manning just wont let them lose.

Buffalo @ Kansas City - Might be the first blackout in nearly 20 years for the Chiefs. They will miss a win.

Cincinnati @ Minnesota - Wake up call for Minn last week. They just can roll out there and win without playing inspired. They will bounce back.

Carolina @ New England - I would SO love another loss for Belicheat but I just dont see it.

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay - No idea who to pick in this game. Just going with the Jets for no f'ing reason.

Miami @ Jacksonville - Tough game as well. Will go with home team.

Detroit @ Baltimore - Baltimore should roll.

Seattle @ Houston - Seahawks on the road? Forget about it.

St. Louis @ Tennessee - I am not seeing any progress from Spag's team.

Washington @ Oakland - Washington had to have the life sucked out of them last week.

San Diego @ Dallas - SD red hot. Dallas never wins in December. Reversal of fortune here.

Philadelphia @ NY Giants - Should be a good one here.

Monday, December 14

Arizona @ San Francisco - Zona has been great on the road and Niners deflated after last week.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Thursday, December 10

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland

Sunday, December 13

New Orleans @ Atlanta

Green Bay @ Chicago

Denver @ Indianapolis

Buffalo @ Kansas City

Cincinnati @ Minnesota

Carolina @ New England

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay

Miami @ Jacksonville

Detroit @ Baltimore

Seattle @ Houston

St. Louis @ Tennessee

Washington @ Oakland

San Diego @ Dallas

Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Monday, December 14

Arizona @ San Francisco
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 pm
Week 14

N.O
Indy
Houston
N.E
KC
Baltimore
Minnesota
Tampa Bay
Miami
GB
Tennesee
Oakland Raiderssssssss
Dallas
Giants

Arizona....this game 49ers might play more rookies.

Juat win baby...

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 am
New Orleans @ Atlanta

Green Bay @ Chicago - Upset 1

Denver @ Indianapolis

Buffalo @ Kansas City - Upset 2

Cincinnati @ Minnesota

Carolina @ New England

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay- Upset 3

Miami @ Jacksonville

Detroit @ Baltimore

Seattle @ Houston

St. Louis @ Tennessee

Washington @ Oakland Raiders never win 2 in a row... until now!

San Diego @ Dallas

Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Arizona @ San Francisco
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:44 am
Pittsburgh @ Cleveland

New Orleans @ Atlanta

Green Bay @ Chicago

Denver @ Indianapolis

Buffalo @ Kansas City

Cincinnati @ Minnesota

Carolina @ New England

NY Jets @ Tampa Bay

Miami @ Jacksonville

Detroit @ Baltimore

Seattle @ Houston

St. Louis @ Tennessee

Washington @ Oakland

San Diego @ Dallas

Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Arizona @ San Francisco
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm
PAWNO wrote:Washington @ Oakland - This game is live on TV in AUSTRALIA... GUESS WHO'S CALLIING IN SICK SO HE CAN WATCH IT :D

Man, I hope you did not follow through with this plan.

I know for one I am thrilled that I was on the road during the Hawk game and did not see that mess. Just listened to it for a bit on Sirius.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 pm
Standings updated.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:15 pm
Thursday, December 17

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville - At this point, Indy's looking to rest their starters as the season winds down. You'll still see Peyton and co. for a bit more.

Saturday, December 19

Dallas @ New Orleans - The Saints are surviving close games. Still, Dallas can't win in December and the Saints are still looking to lock up home field.

Sunday, December 20

New England @ Buffalo - Look for Moss to have a big game after Carolina called him out.

Arizona @ Detroit - And there goes the playoff hopes...

Miami @ Tennessee - Kinda tough to choose, but I'll take the Titans at home.

Cleveland @ Kansas City - Both teams beat Pitt, something's gotta give.

Houston @ St. Louis - Should be a fun one for Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub.

Atlanta @ NY Jets - If Ryan and Turner return, this could get interesting. This could change pending who's available.

San Francisco @ Philadelphia - Hate to pick against the Niners, but Philly is real tough. And West Coast teams have a disadvantage when traveling East.

Chicago @ Baltimore - Chicago needs to re-tool on offense this off season.

Oakland @ Denver - Now that Gradkowski is gone, any chance at winning is definitely out the door.

Cincinnati @ San Diego - Nice match up, but the Chargers seem like the better team right now.

Green Bay @ Pittsburgh - They can't lose 6 straight, can they?

Tampa Bay @ Seattle - The Seahawks get a rest after the beating they received from Andre Johnson.

Minnesota @ Carolina - The Vikings continue to look to lock up the second seed if the Saints keep winning.

Monday, December 21

NY Giants @ Washington - Coming off a tough loss to the Eagles at home that damaged their wild card hopes, the Giants look to rebound.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:18 am
Indy
N.O

the rest will come on saturday nite....
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board