hursday, December 10
@ Cleveland - Something tells me all PIT needs is a bit of primetime love to come out of this funk (the last time they won was against the BRONCS on a NIGHT GAME)
Sunday, December 13
@ Atlanta- This Game could be closer then expected... still i gotta go with the numbers!
@ Chicago- Charles Woodson has a statement game going against the trigger happy Cutler.
Denver @ Indianapolis
- The Broncos secondary scares me and Payton Manning relies a lot on the passing game.. Still i think Josh McDaniels will be outcoached by whatever Audible Payton throws at him.
@ Kansas City - Buffalo is still in the race in the AFC EAST... They'll need to win this game if they want to compete for that division.
Cincinnati @ Minnesota
- Favre got out claased by Warner last week.. I think the Vykings win in a bit of a high scoring shootout.
Carolina @ New England
- Bill Bellichick has the safest job in the world.. but a loss to Carolina would make you contemplate.
@ Tampa Bay - missing Sanchez doesn't hurt as much as one expects. Clemens is a servicable QB and it's the JETS D that keeps you in games.
Miami @ Jacksonville
- Wow Florida Politicans calling for Tim Tebow to be drafted to the Jags to save the franchise.. this has the makings of a Dave Garrard statement game.
Detroit @ Baltimore
- Flacco was the talk of the town in week 1.. not so much anymore.
Seattle @ Houston
- Andre Johnson is a beast!!! I can't see Seattle stopping him.
St. Louis @ Tennessee
- Tennessee been playing great lately...
The only way St Louis wins this game is if Chris Johnson gets hit by a mack truck and then the METHAMPHETAMINED UP Driver reverses back over Vince Young who rushes to his RB Aid.
Washington @ Oakland
- This game is live on TV in AUSTRALIA... GUESS WHO'S CALLIING IN SICK SO HE CAN WATCH IT
@ Dallas - Some things are just not meant to be in September.. I.E White Christmas in Australia... Even though the Cowboys are AMERICAS TEAM there's 31 other franchises out there with fans who love nothing more then watching the Silver and Blue Implode.
@ NY Giants - I want the GIANTS to win to make the NFC EAST race that much enjoyable.. but Philadelphia are in my eyes the team to beat in the NFC.
Monday, December 14
@ San Francisco - Wow this game is so important out in the chase for the NFC WEST Title.. Im not liking the Niners odds going up against Kurt Warner and all those weapons!! I'll be watching this with anticipation!