2009 GStW.com Fantasy Football

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 pm
With stupid me reading espn reports that Cedric Benson would start & then moments before the game him being inactiive... I could not risk sending Kurt Warner out there for a potentially "DNP"

Xbay... beware. It's Dave Garrard time... I actually like the matchup of this gifted Quarterback going up against this inconsistent Defense... I usually cheer against any team playing against the NINERS, But today will be a little bit different.

I always have liked the Jags, but eversince JOEL told me Jack Del Rio was a Bay area natice (CASTRO VALLEY REPRESENT) it's made them my unofficial 2nd AFC Team!!!

Your going ****ing down, MATE.
(& hopefully it'll be bittersweet when i WHOOP yo ASS, with the best Scrambling QB in the Game)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm
So Pawno... how are you holding up my friend? Upset I've officially taken over first in the division now? What happened to the blowout you said was inevitable? You got put down like a dog!

Well, see you in the playoffs.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 pm
Xbay. Our best 2 players both ruled out with injury n i started Benson . Yes see u in the playoffs. Ps aaron Rodgers can't play the lions every week xb
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:39 pm
Aaron Rodgers is one of the top fantasy QBs in the entire NFL. He still puts up impressive numbers despite the bad offensive line early in the season and getting sacked the most.

Besides, the man you should worry about isn't me, it's the BRUCEY fella. He's the one who imitated and could be your potential first round playoff opponent.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 am
xbay wrote:Aaron Rodgers is one of the top fantasy QBs in the entire NFL. He still puts up impressive numbers despite the bad offensive line early in the season and getting sacked the most.

Besides, the man you should worry about isn't me, it's the BRUCEY fella. He's the one who imitated and could be your potential first round playoff opponent.

I aint scared of the IMITATOR

Rather then be a sore loser, i should just wish you a Congrats though dude.
Allthough it's not fun when the guy your facing gives as much trash talk as he gets :(

See ya in the playoffs.. our div has been tough and even if i go onto lose, ill be proud that everyone in the div had a shot (cept TMC) :bday:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 am
Cheers.

Here's to you or me winning it all. One of Mr. Crackerz invitees taking the title away in our first year of this league in which we don't know anyone except in our division and Mr. C.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 am
Hey, Pawno, it didn't matter if I had lost(which I did) and you won(which you did). Cause we split the two meetings between each other, and I have more points than you, thus I win the division. So it wasn't much that I had to lose and you win so you could claim the division title, but that you had to score like 300+ points this week to reclaim first and take the LAC division title.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:52 am
xbay wrote:Hey, Pawno, it didn't matter if I had lost(which I did) and you won(which you did). Cause we split the two meetings between each other, and I have more points than you, thus I win the division. So it wasn't much that I had to lose and you win so you could claim the division title, but that you had to score like 300+ points this week to reclaim first and take the LAC division title.

Well xbay bro... Im happy how things panned out.. With us winning our match and Broncos beating ROAR it means we catapulted into the 7th seed and get a favorable rematch next week against Moose Knuckles.

It also Guarentees South Pacific Crush a chance to face our 2 biggest rivals of the season in XBAYS XMEN and BRUCEY if we make it to the FINALS!!!

Wouldn't it be great if we met in the Finals RJAY!! Me and BEANS have been speaking a lot of trash directed your way... It be great to prove you wrong and seek week 12 revenge when we decided to play Cedric Benson who subsequently was benched and Santana Moss would of had enough points to have beaten you in our matchup!

I guess what i have learnt this year around in fantasy football that us Australians have **** tough... not being able to keep an eye on Sunday actives and Inactives because it's 3am in the morning when the first game kicks off in OZ!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 am
Cheers.

Real ironic that we're facing the team we faced last week.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 am
Thanks to Big Ben's minor game, I have a chance to take this. It all comes down to which RBs perform.

Will Pierre Thomas and Knowshon Moreno step it up for Brucey? Or will Gore, Williams, and Grant do work?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:40 pm
And there goes my championship hopes. Broncos' WRs killed me, my WRs did nothing.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm
xbay wrote:And there goes my championship hopes. Broncos' WRs killed me, my WRs did nothing.

Broncos might be the best fantasy player i have ever seen. He won the league last year, and is by far the most knowledgable when it comes to fantasy football. IN our league last year, i had the best regular season record, but Broncos was second.

This year, once again dominant, and unfortunately i wont be able to go against him.

XBAY... kinda funny that you and me will be playing for 1st and 3rd (barring a comeback by aussiebiens) in both leagues. In this league, i think you will win. But in the Forum league, I think i'm winning. I built that team so good.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Predictions were right... you won in the other league while I won here. And even though it's only 3rd place, I'll take it after starting slow and having to play in a league with Broncos.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 am
I had so much fun this year in the idp league Aritz. But next week me n oz beans are getting seperate teams. So your gonna have to kick out one of those weaklings n make way for a new divison. <thanks for the Charles Woodson trade Xbay. He's weekly performances probably secured us a lot of tight victorys n if u had kept him. You'd probably gone on and had one of those dominate a division like moose knuckles or broncos type season.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 am
PAWNO wrote:I had so much fun this year in the idp league Aritz. But next week me n oz beans are getting seperate teams. So your gonna have to kick out one of those weaklings n make way for a new divison. <thanks for the Charles Woodson trade Xbay. He's weekly performances probably secured us a lot of tight victorys n if u had kept him. You'd probably gone on and had one of those dominate a division like moose knuckles or broncos type season.

no doubt dude, we can find space... I know everyone in this league (minus Broncos) but imma keep broncos cuz he's now the two time champion, and we gotta de-thrown him. Instead, i will drop my friend "pakiballa" who didn't do his lineup this year. SO yeah, remind me in 6 months, and we can get this started again.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum