Game Thread: Warriors @ Oklahoma City Thunder 2009-12-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back with a win on the road?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 pm

YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes : 7

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Tarantism wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:Certainly doubt the Celtics are retarded enough to go for that one...

Worth a try and you never know, Monta is on a tear

Yeah but they already have scorers and Rondo is their catalyst.

Yea, but it is all about whether a GM sees Monta as a real star, like what he looks like the last couple of weeks. Reckon Ainge might actually go for that, but only after trying to trade something like Ray Allen and a bench player for Monta. Come to think of it, the pathetic management of the Warriors would probably take that

warriorsstepup wrote:Rondo won't change nothing here, what's a Rondo-Curry-Watson line-up going to change from the previous ? Rondo won't change the injuries or the coaching, this season this team is built to lose, any wins from now on will be a miracle, even against the Nets.

Rondo is doing real well, but he definately has his flaws, like outside shooting and FT shooting. It's his playmaking and defensive abilities that are what would fit great on the team. There are plenty of outside shooters here and he brings the two things I mentioned the the team is lacking.

I think Curry's weaknesses are less of a negative with Rondo's defense and playmaking, allowing Curry to be the scorer he is. Rondo would make AR and the other bigs better I think, if only just a bit more than they are now

"Always" Next wrote:only if xbay was the Celtics GM and you made the call Mig....sorry xbay

Both me and xbay will make you eat your words :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm
Even if we had the perfect 10 man lineup, balanced with role players, stars, defense, rebounders, 3pt shooters etc... Nelson would NOT know how to coach them... and the front office would not know how to manage them and keep them happy... Until someone takes over with a vision and a long term plan, this team is the Washington Generals of the NBA.

With everyone healthy they can be occasionally dangerous, definitely fun to watch, but an 8th seed? probably not. Too many holes in the roster, and horrible coaching.... nothing surprises me any more with this team. I'm forecasting cloudy with a chance of choking... followed by a torrent of injuries.

Have the Nets won a game yet? here's their chance...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 am
Money Morrow wrote:Even if we had the perfect 10 man lineup, balanced with role players, stars, defense, rebounders, 3pt shooters etc... Nelson would NOT know how to coach them... and the front office would not know how to manage them and keep them happy... Until someone takes over with a vision and a long term plan, this team is the Washington Generals of the NBA.

With everyone healthy they can be occasionally dangerous, definitely fun to watch, but an 8th seed? probably not. Too many holes in the roster, and horrible coaching.... nothing surprises me any more with this team. I'm forecasting cloudy with a chance of choking... followed by a torrent of injuries.

Have the Nets won a game yet? here's their chance...

The Nets are gonna be coming in hot. All we can hope for is that maybe they are looking past the Dubs!
Previous

Return to Game Threads