Game Thread: Houston Rockets @ Warriors 2009-12-03

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors even the series with the Rockets?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 pm

YES
70%
NO
30%

Total votes : 10

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 am
Quazza wrote:
CjR wrote:Just caught the last 8 minutes, and I need to watch it through. Absolutely sickening! If we got a lead via Nelson’s small balls, that’s pure luck these days—and everyone knows that. Dumb ****, Don. Seriously, why is this f*cker still around?

And the refs were pure, unadulterated garbage.

see his interview after the game?

He apparently liked what he was seeing with Maggs at the 5, but maybe he left it too long

fuckhead

LOL! Senile Nelly. Yeah, I just read his interview. What a disgrace.
He didn't leave Mags in too long, he's been coaching the same sh!t too long.
When you get killed on the boards night in and night out, and don't even recognize it as a problem, it's time to call it quits.

The nerve of this guy to even look dissappointed or exasperated, when they just gobbled up our lead, going on a 12-0 run. Didn't call time out, didn't do sh!t!

All Star
Poster Credit: 18
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 am
xbay wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:1. Monta turned the ball over way too much, ball stolen from him multiple times up to 7 to's by the 3rd quarter, with that said we still had a 9 to 10 point lead ?

Stephen Jackson syndrome. Jackson may be gone from this team, but he left his mark here. :banghead:

Nah, I kid. Monta has been erratic at times. He's trying to do too much. He needs to let the game flow and have it come to him. And that's saying a lot, cause look at the numbers he puts up now. Now imagine what he could put up if he was playing smart.

I agree, teams are also now gunning for him, time to elevate the game to another level. HAHA the S-Jax syndrome is definitely in affect with Monta, we need a basketball doctor quick before his condition gets worse.
Previous

Return to Game Threads