Game Thread: Houston Rockets @ Warriors 2009-12-03

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors even the series with the Rockets?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 pm

YES
70%
NO
30%

Total votes : 10

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:59 pm
It's Morrow time?
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:59 pm
4 guards and sf at center fucked up this game, it's totally on don nelson, sigh...
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 pm
Wow, that was incredibly ugly. Ugliest finish since that Lakers game when Monta "fouled" Fisher.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 pm
...that was fun.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:04 pm
martin wrote:4 guards and sf at center fucked up this game, it's totally on don nelson, sigh...

Well, at least he's back so everything can be his fault again. :)
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:06 pm
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
martin wrote:4 guards and sf at center fucked up this game, it's totally on don nelson, sigh...

not everything, but specific addiction to end up small., which works very seldomly with this team
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 pm
Best way to describe the conclusion of this game...referee-decided :D or Monta's 2 crucial turnover. :?

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm
martin wrote:
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:

not everything, but specific addiction to end up small., which works very seldomly with this team

I don't think small ball is viable, either.

However, the Warriors managed a seizable lead with small ball tonight and only faltered when they failed to score for a long stretch in the 4th. Monta continues to take center stage but comes up short tonight at 9x27 with 9 TOs, including that huge one in the final minute. He does rebound from a 1 assist night with 8 tonight, which is good.

The Dubs seriously need Beans and Ronnie back.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:26 pm
Jesus..........didnt see the game, and sadly that wasnt me running on the court heading for Nelson..........if it was, the game would have been called off because of the amount of whiskey ruined blood on the floor. :wink:

Anyway, how the hell did Watson foul Brooks? was he even shooting? and then Monta travelled on the last play, how did that go down?

For his 9th turnover. :roll:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:Jesus..........didnt see the game, and sadly that wasnt me running on the court heading for Nelson..........if it was, the game would have been called off because of the amount of whiskey ruined blood on the floor. :wink:

Anyway, how the hell did Watson foul Brooks? was he even shooting? and then Monta travelled on the last play, how did that go down?

For his 9th turnover. :roll:

I saw contact once the shot was release. Probably a second and a half after Brooks shot it.

Monta traveled cause he forgot to put the ball on the floor when turning around. He sorta slipped, but still.

I really thought that ball should gone to Morrow. Or at least a play should of been designed for Morrow.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:36 pm
Just caught the last 8 minutes, and I need to watch it through. Absolutely sickening! If we got a lead via Nelson’s small balls, that’s pure luck these days—and everyone knows that. Dumb ****, Don. Seriously, why is this f*cker still around?

And the refs were pure, unadulterated garbage.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am
CjR wrote:Just caught the last 8 minutes, and I need to watch it through. Absolutely sickening! If we got a lead via Nelson’s small balls, that’s pure luck these days—and everyone knows that. Dumb ****, Don. Seriously, why is this f*cker still around?

And the refs were pure, unadulterated garbage.

see his interview after the game?

He apparently liked what he was seeing with Maggs at the 5, but maybe he left it too long

fuckhead

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:05 am
Somebody help me here, I did not watch the game but this is what am picking up from box score, and through out the web.

1. Monta turned the ball over way too much, ball stolen from him multiple times up to 7 to's by the 3rd quarter, with that said we still had a 9 to 10 point lead ?

2. Rad stepped up and played well.

All that said when did Houston make their run in the 4th. I heard Maggs, played Center, Morrow was PF, who else was playing in that line-up ?

Houston is a big team, so what was the idea playing Maggs at center ? How long was that line-up ? Please somebody help it make sense, thanks.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:05 am
Maggette had a HORRIBLE game. No excuse for leaving him out there over Radman (who was balling tonight). No excuse at all.

And the refs were very, very bad tonight. Though I do like that there weren't rewarding Maggette for trying to run his guy over, throwing up his arms like he was going to shoot and then looking around like a big baby because there wasn't a whistle.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 am
warriorsstepup wrote:1. Monta turned the ball over way too much, ball stolen from him multiple times up to 7 to's by the 3rd quarter, with that said we still had a 9 to 10 point lead ?

Stephen Jackson syndrome. Jackson may be gone from this team, but he left his mark here. :banghead:

Nah, I kid. Monta has been erratic at times. He's trying to do too much. He needs to let the game flow and have it come to him. And that's saying a lot, cause look at the numbers he puts up now. Now imagine what he could put up if he was playing smart.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads