Game Thread: Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs 2009-11-25

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors make it three wins against the Spurs?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:03 pm

YES
67%
NO
33%

Total votes : 12

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:54 pm
replaying the foul... where was it again? WTF!
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 pm
Not a bad game at all. Monta tied his career high in points. It didnt surprise me that they got tired at the end of the game. I still wish Smart was our head coach for good now.

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:16 pm
Great game for 3 quarters and then fatigue set in. Still nice to see them hang with the spurs for a while.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 pm
metalface wrote:
martin wrote:sigh at this meltdown at the end

Are you really surprised? Im just glad they kept it respectable through 3 quarters. Good game by Monta.

I am a tiny bit surprised as San Antonio (was) a .500 team and not the Mavs. I had no doubt the Warriors could've beat this team as seen in the first 3 quarters. Their shot percentage just fell and they were unable to stop the vets...at least the Clips lost and kept our chances alive for a playoff spot! I know...wishful thinking...but still! We could be one of the better divisions in both the West AND East!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm
i lost my bet by half a ****ing point.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 am
Rehren1296 wrote:i lost my bet by half a ****ing point.

oh man, i know how it feels :drinking:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 am
Monta's value is at an alltime high, so looking for a trade now would be likely better than ever. Just saying :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 pm
migya wrote:Monta's value is at an alltime high, so looking for a trade now would be likely better than ever. Just saying :wink:

Ive actually reversed my feelings on that...........the way he is penetrating and forcing the action in a good way, is incredibly valuable right now.

With Raddy forcing the big men to come out and honour his shot, its creating alot of open space for Monta and Curry.

Just all changes and grinds to a hault when Maggette is in there.

When its Curry, Monta, Morrow, Randolph and "Big Man"...........we can do some serious damage to any team in the league.

Just got to get healthier and keep playing to our strengths.........not forcing up the "Nelson/Jackson" early offense wasteful shots...........and we can have a decent/atleast entertaining season.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:22 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:Monta's value is at an alltime high, so looking for a trade now would be likely better than ever. Just saying :wink:

Ive actually reversed my feelings on that...........the way he is penetrating and forcing the action in a good way, is incredibly valuable right now.

With Raddy forcing the big men to come out and honour his shot, its creating alot of open space for Monta and Curry.

Just all changes and grinds to a hault when Maggette is in there.

When its Curry, Monta, Morrow, Randolph and "Big Man"...........we can do some serious damage to any team in the league.

Just got to get healthier and keep playing to our strengths.........not forcing up the "Nelson/Jackson" early offense wasteful shots...........and we can have a decent/atleast entertaining season.

His attitude did it for me and that doesn't change quickly, so I think he still wants to leave. I don't want things to get to the point like it was SJack

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads