Dreams

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm
I've always wondered... on the things you see in your dreams, are they trying to tell you something? Is there a message behind it? I always wake up from my sleep wondering if that dream was trying to tell me something.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 pm
xbay wrote:I've always wondered... on the things you see in your dreams, are they trying to tell you something? Is there a message behind it? I always wake up from my sleep wondering if that dream was trying to tell me something.
Of course they're, they're from your unconscious. My last couple of dreams have been reuniting me with people I have not seen since 3rd to first grade. I do not know what it is telling me and I had a couple of wet dreams, but that is normal.

Fun Fact: Every face you see in a dream is a person you saw off the street.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:31 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:
xbay wrote:I've always wondered... on the things you see in your dreams, are they trying to tell you something? Is there a message behind it? I always wake up from my sleep wondering if that dream was trying to tell me something.

Of course they're, they're from your unconscious. My last couple of dreams have been reuniting me with people I have not seen since 3rd to first grade. I do not know what it is telling me and I had a couple of wet dreams, but that is normal.

Fun Fact: Every face you see in a dream is a person you saw off the street.

Yeah, cause I've had some dirty dreams lately of a friend and it confuses me since I like someone else and her boyfriend is a good friend of mine. I like picking on her every now and then, though, but it's just all fun and games. I don't acquire any interest in her.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am
That's how mine went too, with someone I had no interest in. Isn't that odd?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 am
Odd, indeed. I always wondered how it'd feel to enter a field that works with dreams.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 am
xbay wrote:Odd, indeed. I always wondered how it'd feel to enter a field that works with dreams.
Here is a website for this. I still haven't found one about one with a random friend that you have no interest in, but here is most of them for sex.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... search=sex

Return to Off-Topic Forum