Is my video any good? Need your opinions.

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 am
Hey Guys,

I just made a video for this company. It was a "contest" of sorts between a few interns. It's not a straight up commercial, they wanted something a little bit vague. Anyway, it seems like they are going to use it as it made it up on their page. But it's still a 1st version so I would like some input on what you think about it and what minor edits I can make to give it just slightly more of a commercial feel w/o changing the video entirely. Do you get a general idea about the company and what they do from the video?

I'm stoked about it making the site, but at the same time, I'm just not too happy with the finished product for some reason.

I know the girl isnt HOT, but at least she has big milk dispensers. Hahaha.

http://www.circuspop.com/adlandingpage.html

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:01 am
i think the clip is pretty good, i like overall idea, dravings and such. maybe agirl a bit acts too much dumb, could be less agressive and a bit more mellow. as for being hot, well, i do not care, but a more decent girl would be nice. acting could be more sleepy, less so overtly stereotypically womanish, you know, blah blah and moving/looking around in such a dumb manner.
but i thought it was a good job.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 pm
I thought it was pretty good, I am too lazy for something of that. I revere it highly.

Critiques

1. It could of been smoother

2. A bit over-dramatized on the girly parts. The smile was too forced.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.

Return to Off-Topic Forum