Game Thread: Warriors @ Boston Celtics 2009-11-18

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors surprise everyone with a victory in Boston?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm

27%
YES
3
73%
NO
8

Total votes: 11


All Star
Posts: 1189
» Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Golden State Warriors (3 - 7) @ Boston Celtics (8 - 3)

Start time: 4:30 PM PST @ The TD Garden
Local TV: CSN Bay Area

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Mikki Moore
PF - Vladirmir Radmanovic
SF - Anthony Morrow
SG - Monta Ellis
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Boston Celtics:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Kendrick Perkins
PF - Kevin Garnett
SF - Paul Pierce
SG - Ray Allen
PG - Rajon Rondo

Team leaders:
PPG - M. Ellis (19.3) | P. Pierce (18.4)
RPG - A. Biedrins (7.3) | K. Garnett (7.5)
APG - M. Ellis (5.0) | R. Rondo (8.7)
SPG - M. Ellis (1.8) | R. Rondo (2.7)
BPG - R. Turiaf (2.0) | K. Perkins (2.0)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm
This makes me think of how different the make up of the NBA would be right now if we would have gotten Garnett instead of the Celtics. They would still be really bad most likely.
Oh well, Cs by 24. Shout out to RR!

Starting Lineup
Posts: 886
» Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm
Celtics are going stomp us. I know we played Cleveland tough but this team with all the injuries will just be too tired to keep up.

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Tarantism wrote:Celtics are going stomp us. I know we played Cleveland tough but this team with all the injuries will just be too tired to keep up.


Not to mention Cleveland was missing Varejao and Shaq.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:23 am
This is gonna look random, but I know what I'm doing...


F*ck Nellie.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 am
TMC wrote:This is gonna look random, but I know what I'm doing...


F*ck Nellie.


hahaha what's scary is that I understand
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 am
TMC wrote:This is gonna look random, but I know what I'm doing...


F*ck Nellie.


LMAO! hahaha....

seriously... with 7 healthy players.. shiyat.. bring back Richard Hendrix for a few games...
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 173
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:51 pm
saintdee wrote:
Tarantism wrote:Celtics are going stomp us. I know we played Cleveland tough but this team with all the injuries will just be too tired to keep up.


Not to mention Cleveland was missing Varejao and Shaq.


Speaking of Sideshow Bob, LOVED seeing him get his punk ass rocked by D-Wade the other night. Is that where the hip contusion came from, from getting knocked on his ass while getting posterized?

Starting Lineup
Posts: 886
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 pm
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Tarantism wrote:Celtics are going stomp us. I know we played Cleveland tough but this team with all the injuries will just be too tired to keep up.


Not to mention Cleveland was missing Varejao and Shaq.


Speaking of Sideshow Bob, LOVED seeing him get his punk ass rocked by D-Wade the other night. Is that where the hip contusion came from, from getting knocked on his ass while getting posterized?


That was some MONSTER slamma jamma.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 173
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm
Tarantism wrote:
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:
saintdee wrote:
Tarantism wrote:Celtics are going stomp us. I know we played Cleveland tough but this team with all the injuries will just be too tired to keep up.


Not to mention Cleveland was missing Varejao and Shaq.


Speaking of Sideshow Bob, LOVED seeing him get his punk ass rocked by D-Wade the other night. Is that where the hip contusion came from, from getting knocked on his ass while getting posterized?


That was some MONSTER slamma jamma.


I don't get that stoked about dunks much anymore unless it's players I can't stand. Sideshow varejao qualifies, and the rest of the Cavs for that matter. If I have to watch LeBron try to explain the game again to a referee who's been officiating since before he was born I'm gonna puke. So annoying.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm
what you talkin bout surprise? of course we are going to win! :)

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm
first off wrote:what you talkin bout surprise? of course we are going to win! :)
yep, It's clear as an LA day.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:44 pm
chat
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 pm
chat

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 pm
Raja is a warrior.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests