Game Thread: Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers 2009-11-17

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors come out of Cleveland with a win?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm

YES
13%
NO
88%

Total votes : 8

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Whats the point of watching.

dont

Am sure you will though, what a real fan.

I will watch the games that I can. I love the Warriors, I dont like the way things are headed right now, but I like a lot of the players that are still on the team. I am curious to see if the Jack move improves chemistry and what effect it will have on Monta. I can not give up on my team, I will not support them financially, but I will continue to watch and root for them.

I understand, but have you seen the roster do the warriors even have enough players to suit up, and if so they will be mis-matched, but hey am a young guy and don't want to start balding, or pull my hair. Am still a fan always will be, but this is the breaking point. We deserve better, I like this team too much to even watch this train wreck, day after day.

I feel your pain, believe me! Im not a young guy and I have seen this team go through many ups and downs, mostly downs, but I have always continued to follow and support them. Everybody has been calling for Curry / Morrow and Randolph to get more minutes.....now there is no choice!!
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Let's see we got:

Monta/Curry
Bell/Morrow
Maggs/Radmonovic
Randolph
Moore

and Bell's now going for surgery.
a few things confuse me here:
1) Why did Bell think "toughin' it out" was a good idea in the first place in CHA? I mean who wants to sign a vet guy who needs surgery?
2) Is Cha that much better than us?
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:03 pm
first off wrote:Let's see we got:

Monta/Curry
Bell/Morrow
Maggs/Radmonovic
Randolph
Moore

1) Why did Bell think "toughin' it out" was a good idea in the first place in CHA? I mean who wants to sign a vet guy who needs surgery?

CHA doesnt have to be that much better, they are in the eastern conference. He also goes from playing for Larry Brown with Michael Jordan in the front office to Don Nelson and Rowell. His surgery would have definitely healed over the offseason, but its hard to blame the guy for going for it now.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:08 pm
"Always" Next wrote:

Monta/Curry
Bell/Morrow
Maggs/Radmonovic
Randolph
Moore

CHA doesnt have to be that much better, they are in the eastern conference. He also goes from playing for Larry Brown with Michael Jordan in the front office to Don Nelson and Rowell. His surgery would have definitely healed over the offseason, but its hard to blame the guy for going for it now.

MJ is just as bad of a front office person as Rowell. I would think the reason that Bell would stick it out while he was in Charlotte because that team lacks offense as much as we lack defense so, he was one of the featured offensive pieces there, here he would just be one of 5 or 6 other players that can do the same things that he can.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm
I'm guessing +23 shots for Monta tonight, mostly out of frustration.

And then Nellie benches him for the second half.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm
metalface wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Monta/Curry
Bell/Morrow
Maggs/Radmonovic
Randolph
Moore

MJ is just as bad of a front office person as Rowell. I would think the reason that Bell would stick it out while he was in Charlotte because that team lacks offense as much as we lack defense so, he was one of the featured offensive pieces there, here he would just be one of 5 or 6 other players that can do the same things that he can.

beat me to it... MJ has been a below average GM... Oakafor and Morison, getting Sean May, They've been stuck with nazir Mohammed forever, they had that coach before Brown that insisted Felton play SG? I'm not trying to say we are better I'm not even saying were even, but they aren't THAT much better than us.

with 7 players healthy, we aren't getting destroyed. Rad looks not completely awful on D! god that's a pathetic statement
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:55 pm
first off wrote:
metalface wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Monta/Curry
Bell/Morrow
Maggs/Radmonovic
Randolph
Moore

beat me to it... MJ has been a below average GM... Oakafor and Morison, getting Sean May, They've been stuck with nazir Mohammed forever, they had that coach before Brown that insisted Felton play SG? I'm not trying to say we are better I'm not even saying were even, but they aren't THAT much better than us.

with 7 players healthy, we aren't getting destroyed. Rad looks not completely awful on D! god that's a pathetic statement

I wasnt talking about Jordans FO skills, I was simply stating that a situation where you are surrounded by Larry Brown and MJ is going to be for a player something more worth fighting for than Nellie and Rowell.

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 pm
Ah the games fun to watch again . . . until Nelson decides to screw it up.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm
it could be worse :dontknow:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm
martin wrote:it could be worse :dontknow:

Hell yeah ball the movement is tremendous.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Seeing Radmanovich out there I coulda sworn it was Bellinelli again haha.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm
This game is giving me a heart attack.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm
Morrow is a horrible ball handler.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Im surprised this is as close as it is. I guess Lebron has been on cruise control for most of the game.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Haha...the Cavs have been shooting around 62%. Not too bad...
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads