Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2006-01-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be under .500 for the first time this season?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:51 am

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes : 11

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:20 pm
The Warriors are now terrible! A change is now essential! Murphy is looking like garbage right now and I don't know what is up with the prik!

Kurt Thomas outscores Murphy :shock: what the fuk is going on!
Bell outscores JRich :shock: another fukin shocker!

I'd really look to get Diaw! Fuk, I'd trade Murphy and dun for Diaw and Thomas, you get more defense and maybe even better offense!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:01 am
migya wrote:I'd really look to get Diaw! Fuk, I'd trade Murphy and dun for Diaw and Thomas, you get more defense and maybe even better offense!

Again, the Suns wouldn't do something like this.

Our players are regaining their old value with their last games. That means, not much.

We don't have any expirers and our most tradable asset may be Diogu, which is the only player who should be untradable.

If I were a GM of any other team, Ike would be the only enticing player of this roster.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:24 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I'd really look to get Diaw! Fuk, I'd trade Murphy and dun for Diaw and Thomas, you get more defense and maybe even better offense!

Again, the Suns wouldn't do something like this.

Our players are regaining their old value with their last games. That means, not much.

We don't have any expirers and our most tradable asset may be Diogu, which is the only player who should be untradable.

If I were a GM of any other team, Ike would be the only enticing player of this roster.

You make it sound like Baron and JRich are worthless

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:35 pm
Well, worthless is too much. I never meant that. Both are good players, but we wouldn't get equal value for them right now. What I meant is that their trade value it's as its lowest since the Baron trade.

But I stand by my last statement. Of our roster, I'd only trade for Diogu (or Pietrus). The other players have too much baggage...

No wonder the Pacers are waiting on the Artest trade. I fear that if we keep losing, we may give them too much for Ron...
Previous

Return to Game Threads