Game Thread: Warriors @ Milwaukee Bucks 2009-11-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors extend to a two game winning streak?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 pm

YES
33%
NO
67%

Total votes : 6

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:41 am
bigstrads wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO...............again................every night, the joke just gets worse and worse and more and more shameful.

55 for a rook guard..............only against the Warriors (last time a rookie got 55 or more = 1968 - Earl Monroe, 1965 - Rick Barry, 1960 - Wilt x2)

Can I put a question to those troopers who some how managed to watch this f*cking joke of a "team" =

What kind of stupid ass line-ups did the old fat f*ck use to have =

Monta play 31:38
Curry play 25:57
Law play 24:23
CJ play 34:22

Seriously? 4 players, none of whom over 6'3, none of whom stronger/bigger than me..............play that many minutes?

No f*cking wonder a rookie whos basketball education and experience consists of High School and a year in Italy warming the bench, torched the tits off them.

Joke.

So u dont watch the games but you post about them? that makes no sense

Why doesnt it make sense that Im "allowed" to post about the game? I wasnt talking about the game in the sense that I did watch it.

And I obviously admit to not watching the game, so I dont try and play like I did.

Moreover, if youd been here for more than a cup of coffee, you would know that I spent an entire season living on PST, watching every single game live, from over here in England.

So dont dare question my integrity or ability to post whatever the f*ck I want about a game, by looking at the booxscore and posting about what I see from that (again, if I tried to pretend that I done anything other than look at the boxscore then Id understand)

The day I stroll in here and make comments like I watched the game and know what exactly happen, when I didnt..............then you talk to me like that................but until that day, shut up.

Ps: Jesus, youre a sh*t stirring little f*ck arent you?

Piece of advice, take a moment to actually gain some credibility/respect before you start talking to people like you arent anything but a little noob, who will hopefully be banned very soon.

Pps: Scanning through the rest of the board after posting this...........EVERY SINGLE post you make is calling someone out for something thats completely un-called for an only trying to start trouble.

How about watching the games and not posting?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 am
oliver mcall wrote:How about watching the games and not posting?

How about respecting older members instead of making assumptions about them and about their knowledge of the Warriors?

You're posting under a previous warning, Oliver, and this will be the last one. Another incident and you're gone.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:56 am
oliver mcall wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO...............again................every night, the joke just gets worse and worse and more and more shameful.

55 for a rook guard..............only against the Warriors (last time a rookie got 55 or more = 1968 - Earl Monroe, 1965 - Rick Barry, 1960 - Wilt x2)

Can I put a question to those troopers who some how managed to watch this f*cking joke of a "team" =

Seriously? 4 players, none of whom over 6'3, none of whom stronger/bigger than me..............play that many minutes?

No f*cking wonder a rookie whos basketball education and experience consists of High School and a year in Italy warming the bench, torched the tits off them.

Joke.

Why doesnt it make sense that Im "allowed" to post about the game? I wasnt talking about the game in the sense that I did watch it.

And I obviously admit to not watching the game, so I dont try and play like I did.

Moreover, if youd been here for more than a cup of coffee, you would know that I spent an entire season living on PST, watching every single game live, from over here in England.

So dont dare question my integrity or ability to post whatever the f*ck I want about a game, by looking at the booxscore and posting about what I see from that (again, if I tried to pretend that I done anything other than look at the boxscore then Id understand)

The day I stroll in here and make comments like I watched the game and know what exactly happen, when I didnt..............then you talk to me like that................but until that day, shut up.

Piece of advice, take a moment to actually gain some credibility/respect before you start talking to people like you arent anything but a little noob, who will hopefully be banned very soon.

Pps: Scanning through the rest of the board after posting this...........EVERY SINGLE post you make is calling someone out for something thats completely un-called for an only trying to start trouble.

You have an interesting way of ingratiating yourself with others...

How about trying some respect for the members here or not posting at all?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm
oliver mcall wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:

Joke.

Wow, how could I argue with the incredibly well thought out justification for the useless comments you make?

Keep it up kid, you'll be off soon.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm
jennings.....
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:22 pm
TMC wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:How about watching the games and not posting?

How about respecting older members instead of making assumptions about them and about their knowledge of the Warriors?

You're posting under a previous warning, Oliver, and this will be the last one. Another incident and you're gone.

Wait a minute now you are making stuff up. I didnt make assumptions I said it simply why post about a game if you didnt watch it. Also where did I say anything about knowledge? Thats making things up because nothing was said knowledge.

Also there was no warning given to me are you also making that up?

Its sad when someone like bigstrads can say LITTLE FUK and nothing is done if I call him a LITTLE FUK it would be different.

So my ? is why are certain members allowed to curse at will and call someone LITTLE FUK or say suck someones dik and nothing is done.

bigstrads is proven troublemaker with a smart mouth and curses at will and nothing is ever done. thats a double standard and preferential treatment. be more consistant with your little ban treats.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 pm
Jackattack wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:

Joke.

You have an interesting way of ingratiating yourself with others...

How about trying some respect for the members here or not posting at all?

How about he shows some respect for the warriors.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 pm
also how is it someone says don nelson is like aids and cancer and nothing is done?
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 pm
oliver mcall wrote:also how is it someone says don nelson is like aids and cancer and nothing is done?

was clearly a joke. If it makes you feel any better i don't really believe Nelson reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Quazza wrote:
oliver mcall wrote:also how is it someone says don nelson is like aids and cancer and nothing is done?

was clearly a joke. If it makes you feel any better i don't really believe Nelson reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors

I do.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Quazza wrote:

I do.

omg BAN!!

(actually when you read it, there's probably a case for it lol)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 am
Urrggghh, another one of these children who never answers any questions raised to them about why they post the crap they do............great...........just ignore valid concerns and remarks about your un-proved slating of people and differ to the tiny details that you think help your "case".

Man, weve seen so many of you kids come and go.

I however, always answer and break down anything that anyone calls me out on, so =

1 - Im a reactor...........in many ways :wink:.............my rep as a "troublemaker" is born out of idiots like you not realising that I simply react to someone posting something that is un-called for..................Im very protective of this board.

2 - My swearing..............well, thats just because I talk here like I do in real life.

What you see is what you get with me (some of you will be learning that real soon :wink:) and so..............yeah, f*ck it.

3 - My "dis-respecting" of the Warriors.................well, first, am I wrong? atleast if you disagree with a basketball comment of mine............have the balls and intelligence to argue a basketball comment out with me, whats wrong with that?

Like with this "dont watch games, dont post on them" bull sh*t youve been spewing up there...............if the real issue is that you felt/feel Im dis-respecting the Warriors, then why not just say that?

How would I respond if youd just say = "Hey bigs, come on, enough of the constant laughing and calling the Warriors a joke...........its dis-respectful and its getting abit much"

If youd done that, I would have agreed with you, realised that its not too everyones liking and stopped it...............but hey, as its you, and you didnt do that, you just tried to start some sh*t with me like you do everyone else, I think Ill carry on.

On that note, yes, Im VERY dis-respectful of this team right now.............how could anyone RESPECT this team right now?

Ive been a Warrior for 17 years, probably longer than youve been alive.............so maybe Im entitled to be getting abit fed up of the same old sh*t.

Ill eagerly await your one line reply.

Ps: Just try and acknowledge/explain the things that others and I are saying about you right now, without deflecting, without ignorning them and focussing on something that you think helps you.

I answered all your slants on me, admitting that I do them and admitting fault in them (without blaming anyone else)...........so why not give it try and possibly win some respect from people, otherwise..........you wont be here much longer.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:37 am
I dont why there is such a double standard for you so you can call me names then I can call you names ok? So your a drama queen and a british gaybird. You represent a country of well known homosexual behaviour and you really prove this to be 100 perent true.

I made my comment and thats it. Why post about the game when you didnt watch it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:44 am
oliver mcall wrote:I dont why there is such a double standard for you so you can call me names then I can call you names ok? So your a drama queen and a british gaybird. You represent a country of well known homosexual behaviour and you really prove this to be 100 perent true.

I made my comment and thats it. Why post about the game when you didnt watch it.

LOL! you didnt call me "names" (until now) .............I simply asked for justification of the crap you post (I love it though, the kid who starts sh*t with everyone for no reason, calls me a drama queen! :mrgreen:)

Anyway, no point trying to get any logic out of you now because..............well, see ya. Image
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 am
oliver mcall wrote:I dont why there is such a double standard for you so you can call me names then I can call you names ok? So your a drama queen and a british gaybird. You represent a country of well known homosexual behaviour and you really prove this to be 100 perent true.

Ok, after this post, I've had enough. If there's a double standard it's because this is a community and we value our old members as friends. This is not "just another board" and that's what you don't seem to get.

After starting a spat with Coooach and now this, I've got no other option than banishment. Lots of members have complained about your posts, and enough is enough.
Previous

Return to Game Threads