Game Thread: Warriors @ Milwaukee Bucks 2009-11-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors extend to a two game winning streak?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 pm

YES
2
33%
NO
4
67%
 
Total votes : 6


Rookie
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 pm
freaking idiot magtette pushing down bogut right in the refs face at the end of the game. what a selfish little girl this maggette is. how can you just screw the team over by pushing a guy down in the refs face. the only team that would have got a no call on that was the lakers. i cant stand this overpaid bum magette, was is it too much red meat where this macho moron has to show everyone he is a man. why couldent this braindead idiot just run down the court?

stephen jackson is freaking braindead throwing the ball away right after curry makes the steal of the year, fat jello butt jackson was too heavy to
take it to the rim at the end of the game.

morrow is 1-3 in the game so why in hell did he shoot a 3 at the end. f-in stupid.

All Star
Posts: 3136
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 pm
A-Rand wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
A-Rand wrote:
Rehren1296 wrote:I KNEW THEY SHOULD HAVE DRAFT JENNINGS> BUT THE ****ing RETARDEDS RUNNING THE WARRIORS DRAFT CURRY A PLAYER THAT!! DIDNT WANT TO PLAY HERE!!!!!!!!! HE DIDNT EVEN WORKOUT FOR THE WARRRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:


calm down

hell yea people would like him now cause his doing well but im pretty sure every1 is surprise how jenning is playing. I wonder how the knicks feeling right now.


Nobody new he was going to be this special, but the kid is special, if you watched him play in high school you would have known.


Nah any1 can be special in high school (sebastian telfair...) , but jenning's transition to the nba is whats amazing.


Telfair was all hype, he aint even 6'0, things Jennings does bassy can only dream, but didn't know Jennings would produce like he is now. If he was here I almost guarantee Nellie would be fuking up his minutes, with the Bucks he has all kind of freedom, good for him.
Last edited by warriorsstepup on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: Sweet cloudy California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 pm
oliver mcall wrote:freaking idiot magtette pushing down bogut right in the refs face at the end of the game. what a selfish little girl this maggette is. how can you just screw the team over by pushing a guy down in the refs face. the only team that would have got a no call on that was the lakers. i cant stand this overpaid bum magette, was is it too much red meat where this macho moron has to show everyone he is a man. why couldent this braindead idiot just run down the court?

stephen jackson is freaking braindead throwing the ball away right after curry makes the steal of the year, fat jello butt jackson was too heavy to
take it to the rim at the end of the game.

morrow is 1-3 in the game so why in hell did he shoot a 3 at the end. f-in stupid.


bad plays, frustration, jennning owning in the 4rt = loss.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm
I am not ashamed to admit that I absolutely did NOT want the Warriors to draft Jennings. If I could go back, I STILL would not draft Jennings.

Talent was never the issue with him. I just dont like what is between his ears. I think attitude will be an issue with him and dont think he will be a good team player.

Of course I have been wrong before and could be off base here.

But nonetheless, that was an IMPRESSIVE performance.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 pm
what's worse. I guy with an ego, or a guy that has to play for a team he was praying WOULDN'T draft him? Jennings is the closest thing to Baron Davis there is.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:41 am
LMAO...............again................every night, the joke just gets worse and worse and more and more shameful.

55 for a rook guard..............only against the Warriors (last time a rookie got 55 or more = 1968 - Earl Monroe, 1965 - Rick Barry, 1960 - Wilt x2)

Can I put a question to those troopers who some how managed to watch this f*cking joke of a "team" =

What kind of stupid ass line-ups did the old fat f*ck use to have =

Monta play 31:38
Curry play 25:57
Law play 24:23
CJ play 34:22

Seriously? 4 players, none of whom over 6'3, none of whom stronger/bigger than me..............play that many minutes?

No f*cking wonder a rookie whos basketball education and experience consists of High School and a year in Italy warming the bench, torched the tits off them.

Joke.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 am
bada wrote:I am not ashamed to admit that I absolutely did NOT want the Warriors to draft Jennings. If I could go back, I STILL would not draft Jennings.

Talent was never the issue with him. I just dont like what is between his ears. I think attitude will be an issue with him and dont think he will be a good team player.

Of course I have been wrong before and could be off base here.

But nonetheless, that was an IMPRESSIVE performance.


Well, the Bucks are no where close to being a playoff team. But when the pressure comes on with playoffs and things like contract negotiations come on, I think we could see the real Brandon Jennings you've been staying away from since the draft.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 am
goddamn im glad i didnt watch this game. can they fire nelson already??!?!?!?! the only thing that could make this franchise more embarrassing is if varejao goes for a triple double on us next game with 40 points.

Rookie
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 am
bigstrads wrote:LMAO...............again................every night, the joke just gets worse and worse and more and more shameful.

55 for a rook guard..............only against the Warriors (last time a rookie got 55 or more = 1968 - Earl Monroe, 1965 - Rick Barry, 1960 - Wilt x2)

Can I put a question to those troopers who some how managed to watch this f*cking joke of a "team" =

What kind of stupid ass line-ups did the old fat f*ck use to have =

Monta play 31:38
Curry play 25:57
Law play 24:23
CJ play 34:22

Seriously? 4 players, none of whom over 6'3, none of whom stronger/bigger than me..............play that many minutes?

No f*cking wonder a rookie whos basketball education and experience consists of High School and a year in Italy warming the bench, torched the tits off them.

Joke.


So u dont watch the games but you post about them? that makes no sense

Rookie
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 am
xbay wrote:
bada wrote:I am not ashamed to admit that I absolutely did NOT want the Warriors to draft Jennings. If I could go back, I STILL would not draft Jennings.

Talent was never the issue with him. I just dont like what is between his ears. I think attitude will be an issue with him and dont think he will be a good team player.

Of course I have been wrong before and could be off base here.

But nonetheless, that was an IMPRESSIVE performance.


Well, the Bucks are no where close to being a playoff team. But when the pressure comes on with playoffs and things like contract negotiations come on, I think we could see the real Brandon Jennings you've been staying away from since the draft.


Its the east and teams with under 40 wins can get in the playoffs.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 am
bada wrote:I am not ashamed to admit that I absolutely did NOT want the Warriors to draft Jennings. If I could go back, I STILL would not draft Jennings.

Talent was never the issue with him. I just dont like what is between his ears. I think attitude will be an issue with him and dont think he will be a good team player.

Of course I have been wrong before and could be off base here.

But nonetheless, that was an IMPRESSIVE performance.


Same here.


Still, I'm impressed by the way he's been playing his firs few NBA games. Didn't expect anything like this.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:17 am
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:I am not ashamed to admit that I absolutely did NOT want the Warriors to draft Jennings. If I could go back, I STILL would not draft Jennings.

Talent was never the issue with him. I just dont like what is between his ears. I think attitude will be an issue with him and dont think he will be a good team player.

Of course I have been wrong before and could be off base here.

But nonetheless, that was an IMPRESSIVE performance.


Same here.


Still, I'm impressed by the way he's been playing his firs few NBA games. Didn't expect anything like this.


Good point TMC. I should clarify also that despite me seeing a lot of talent in him, he is far exceeding ANYTHING I expected.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

Starting Lineup
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 am
David Wood wrote:Good god can't really blame the warriors for that


You can blame Nelson for not taking a time out until after the Bucks took the lead in the 3rd.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 am
does anyone know where i can DL this game? its not on sportsbit and i cant remember what that other website is called bavka something?
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 am
oliver mcall wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO...............again................every night, the joke just gets worse and worse and more and more shameful.

55 for a rook guard..............only against the Warriors (last time a rookie got 55 or more = 1968 - Earl Monroe, 1965 - Rick Barry, 1960 - Wilt x2)

Can I put a question to those troopers who some how managed to watch this f*cking joke of a "team" =

What kind of stupid ass line-ups did the old fat f*ck use to have =

Monta play 31:38
Curry play 25:57
Law play 24:23
CJ play 34:22

Seriously? 4 players, none of whom over 6'3, none of whom stronger/bigger than me..............play that many minutes?

No f*cking wonder a rookie whos basketball education and experience consists of High School and a year in Italy warming the bench, torched the tits off them.

Joke.


So u dont watch the games but you post about them? that makes no sense


Why doesnt it make sense that Im "allowed" to post about the game? I wasnt talking about the game in the sense that I did watch it.

And I obviously admit to not watching the game, so I dont try and play like I did.

Moreover, if youd been here for more than a cup of coffee, you would know that I spent an entire season living on PST, watching every single game live, from over here in England.

So dont dare question my integrity or ability to post whatever the f*ck I want about a game, by looking at the booxscore and posting about what I see from that (again, if I tried to pretend that I done anything other than look at the boxscore then Id understand)

The day I stroll in here and make comments like I watched the game and know what exactly happen, when I didnt..............then you talk to me like that................but until that day, shut up.

Ps: Jesus, youre a sh*t stirring little f*ck arent you?

Piece of advice, take a moment to actually gain some credibility/respect before you start talking to people like you arent anything but a little noob, who will hopefully be banned very soon.

Pps: Scanning through the rest of the board after posting this...........EVERY SINGLE post you make is calling someone out for something thats completely un-called for an only trying to start trouble.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest