pacman vs cotto

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Rookie
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:02 pm
I really dont think this fight should have taken place. The only reason pacman took this fight was because it was a easier fight than mosley. If you are regarded as pound for pound #1 then you should be fighting the best not a shot fighter like cotto.

I think pac wins easy by knockout

Franchise Player
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Well, who else is he going to fight? I think Cotto is a pretty solid boxer, though. I'm not so justified with his loss to Margarito have he got caught cheating. I think he'll give Pacquiao some licks here and there, and he will hurt him, but I think Pacman will get the KO sometime in the later rounds.

Rookie
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:53 pm
pac ducked sugar shane mosley

Franchise Player
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:08 am
oliver mcall wrote:pac ducked sugar shane mosley

Well, yes and no.

I know Sugar did bring him up during that ESPN interview, but I think he intends to fight... I think Roy Jones Jr. Not sure about that, but I'm pretty sure it was someone not named Manny.

I really hope Pacquiao, cause if that doesn't set up a fight against Mayweather, then I don't know what will.

All Star
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:03 pm
mayweather

>

pacman
cotto
mosley

All Star
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:37 pm
maybe you're right KC, but he's a boring ass fighter to watch. I'd rather pay to see Manny than Mayweather.

Rookie
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:33 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:maybe you're right KC, but he's a boring ass fighter to watch. I'd rather pay to see Manny than Mayweather.

Ditto.

Mayweather has great skills but he refuses to fight vs the best.

Rookie
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:35 pm
oliver mcall wrote:I really dont think this fight should have taken place. The only reason pacman took this fight was because it was a easier fight than mosley. If you are regarded as pound for pound #1 then you should be fighting the best not a shot fighter like cotto.

I think pac wins easy by knockout

Last I checked he only has one loss to his record (Margarito was most likely cheating)...do not underestimate the former champ.

All Star
» Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 am
luckyace wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:maybe you're right KC, but he's a boring ass fighter to watch. I'd rather pay to see Manny than Mayweather.

Ditto.

Mayweather has great skills but he refuses to fight vs the best.

i think its highly possible that mayweather fights the winner...