Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 - My Few Days To Dominate

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:09 pm
Well PS3's go for $299 and the Xbox's are probably $249 or $199. not too big of a difference i guess. I think my xbox's will hold up but who knows. I like working on them though, it's pretty fun. I'll probably still keep an Xbox, so i'll still see you on every now and then. My target date for gettin my PS3 is within a month, before my birthday on the 26th of november.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:44 pm
F*ck me man.................what a waste of time.

I decided that 3 days of playing 6 was better than not playing it for 6 months............so I just qued up in the freezing cold, at midnight, to get my reserved copy.

AND YOU CANT EVEN GO ONLINE!!!!..............why? ohh because the Americans havnt got the game yet!

Bull sh*t, whats the point?

Ohh well. :wink:
Last edited by bigstrads on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Man I really want the new COD. Too bad I barely have any time to play or any money to buy it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 pm
I should be waiting in line to pick it up right now, but I'm not. It's too cold outside for me to wait for like 4 hours to do that. I'll just pick it up later on tomorrow.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 am
Well, I managed to get a little online in this morning.

I must say, the maps are cool as hell..............I was a little worried that may be too spralling and people would just be clan camping too much.

But they make it real easy to get around all the camping p*ssies that play the game (yep, of course, EVERYONE is camping........badly) and its fun as hell to come in on your first couple of games and rip the tits of all the little fags sitting in their buildings, holding hands.

The only issue I have at the moment, is the same old one really, and it will be solved once I unlock Hardcore............the stupid 1 shot kill crap vs me putting entire clips into people...............but that will be over soon.

The perks are quite complicated, there are ALOT of options, and at this stage Im abit baffled as to what to use..............just going with the old Stopping Power and Steady Aim classics.

Im sure though, once into it abit and unlocked some more stuff, it will be cool to figure out some inventive combos of perks.

The Kill Streak stuff is also a little confusing, as you dont really know what to do with stuff..............Ive only played 2 Team Deathmatches so far, so my Kill Streak has only to got to 6 so far.............but that included some signal grenade that I threw down at 4 kills, that brought a very innefective missile strike (I think, I dont really know what happend to be honest)

But when I got to 5, it gave the option of pulling out the laptop type thing and be in control of a gun ship that let me fire of one missile at a targeted enemy.

Overall, Im pleased, and my worries have gone...............Im just so pissed that Ill be playing it for like 3 days. :cry:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 am
bigstrads wrote:Well, I managed to get a little online in this morning.

I must say, the maps are cool as hell..............I was a little worried that may be too spralling and people would just be clan camping too much.

But they make it real easy to get around all the camping p*ssies that play the game (yep, of course, EVERYONE is camping........badly) and its fun as hell to come in on your first couple of games and rip the tits of all the little fags sitting in their buildings, holding hands.

The only issue I have at the moment, is the same old one really, and it will be solved once I unlock Hardcore............the stupid 1 shot kill crap vs me putting entire clips into people...............but that will be over soon.

The perks are quite complicated, there are ALOT of options, and at this stage Im abit baffled as to what to use..............just going with the old Stopping Power and Steady Aim classics.

Im sure though, once into it abit and unlocked some more stuff, it will be cool to figure out some inventive combos of perks.

The Kill Streak stuff is also a little confusing, as you dont really know what to do with stuff..............Ive only played 2 Team Deathmatches so far, so my Kill Streak has only to got to 6 so far.............but that included some signal grenade that I threw down at 4 kills, that brought a very innefective missile strike (I think, I dont really know what happend to be honest)

But when I got to 5, it gave the option of pulling out the laptop type thing and be in control of a gun ship that let me fire of one missile at a targeted enemy.

Overall, Im pleased, and my worries have gone...............Im just so pissed that Ill be playing it for like 3 days. :cry:

i think i'll be getting mine today. An early birthday present! I'll check it out, i've heard good things.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:12 pm
Nice one Robbo! I see youve started out already.

Ahh man, Im loving it now!!!..............only took me a few games to get back to dominant self! :wink:

Ratio is 2.37...............had a game of 51-8 earlier! :mrgreen:

The camping isnt too bad is it? I mean people are trying it but its real easy to go round them and kick the crap out of them.............and I havnt even unlocked UAV jammer or whatever yet! or Hardcore!

Man, I wish I was going to be playing this for longer.............. :cry:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm
I'll be on multiplayer tonight, but campaign is pretty awesome. I like the story(now I understand why the war went to US soil, DAMN YOU MAKAROV! :mrgreen: ). Anyone play the "No Russian" level? Dude, that level is terrible. I played the whole thing through, but I felt like crap blasting innocent people. I didn't wanna skip it, though, cause I wanted to see what it really was about... and it played a pivotal role in the story line.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am
bigstrads wrote:Nice one Robbo! I see youve started out already.

Ahh man, Im loving it now!!!..............only took me a few games to get back to dominant self! :wink:

Ratio is 2.37...............had a game of 51-8 earlier! :mrgreen:

The camping isnt too bad is it? I mean people are trying it but its real easy to go round them and kick the crap out of them.............and I havnt even unlocked UAV jammer or whatever yet! or Hardcore!

Man, I wish I was going to be playing this for longer.............. :cry:

yeah there wasn't much camping, and it seems as if it doesn't take as much shots as it did in COD4 to kill on regular mode. I'm impressed overall. A little hectic so far, but it'll settle down i'm sure.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Raptor Jesus, Bigs... what are you playing? Just Team Deathmatch? Or are you leveled up enough to play Headquarters or something?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 am
RobDIKUM wrote:yeah there wasn't much camping, and it seems as if it doesn't take as much shots as it did in COD4 to kill on regular mode. I'm impressed overall. A little hectic so far, but it'll settle down i'm sure.

I was going to say that about how many shots it takes..............it does seem a LITTLE better but Ive still had my moments where the old whole clip for them vs one in the toe for me happens.

xbay wrote:Raptor Jesus, Bigs... what are you playing? Just Team Deathmatch? Or are you leveled up enough to play Headquarters or something?

Ive been playing Team Deathmatch and then Ground War (which includes TDM and Domination........Im sure it should have more but thats all I seem to get).............just those 2 thought.

Thing thats REALLY pissed me off though is how freakin hard it is to get into certain games!

Especially Hardcore! my game type of course, and not only is it crap that there are only 2 HC game types............GRRRRRR..............but Ive literally sat there for 5 minutes before, waiting for it to find a game.

F*cking annoying, as it always says there are atleast about 40,000 people playing it but it cant find me a game for some reason.

I managed to play 2 HCTDM, and ripped the sh*t out of them both times............so Im kind of annoyed by that aswell, as Id be probably doing much better if I could play that.

Anyway.................TV is leaving my house in about an hours time!!! :cry: ..............got to pack it up in a minute.

My only saviour over the next 5 days, might be our bedroom TV thats staying here...........although its alot smaller and abit darker (I dont have the remote, so I cant adjust the brightness! :roll:) so I might still give it a try. :wink:

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 am
My Ps3 broke right before I was going to get this game. Now I can not play the best shooter ever made in my opinion. And I am broke, so I can't afford the game. I need 20 more dollars, or 10 from me and 10 from my brother. As soon as I get this game, I am going to crush all of you.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am
HiddenCounter wrote:My Ps3 broke right before I was going to get this game. Now I can not play the best shooter ever made in my opinion. And I am broke, so I can't afford the game. I need 20 more dollars, or 10 from me and 10 from my brother. As soon as I get this game, I am going to crush all of you.

most of us have it on 360, so probably not :mrgreen:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:47 am
bigstrads wrote:Anyway.................TV is leaving my house in about an hours time!!! :cry: ..............got to pack it up in a minute.
How could you allow such a thing?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Anyway.................TV is leaving my house in about an hours time!!! :cry: ..............got to pack it up in a minute.
How could you allow such a thing?

Ahh, I see why you said it was "ridiculous" now.

Well, it went into storage..............because Im coming over to the Bay, seen any of my threads about it?

And we are renting our apartment out to someone, and they have their own TV.

However, I just hooked up the smaller TV from our bedroom, thats staying, and thats doing fine right now...........so Ill be playing right up until we leave next Wednesday. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum