I have been watching...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 pm
HiddenCounter wrote:I am 15.

Who saw that coming?

LOL wtf... " I love reminiscing in old memories"... the way you make statements gives off this older impression.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
metalface wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

and bada.... i like looney tunes too, those don't get old (though some are incredibly racist). The rest of the stuff u pointed out... yeah, ur old! :mrgreen:

Im 21 homie! wassupden? haha. I miss being a kid. I caught myself watching some justice league on cartoon network last night, brought me back to a simpler time.

I'm 22... I win!

I am.. 21(22 next feb) too.. ok that explains it hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T162AsfWDc4&feature=fvw
(LOL all these too)

btw anyone remember those mighty max playsets that you could carry around in your pocket. It was like Polly Pocket for Boys. I just found my old ones.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm
I act older because I do not want people to think age will hinder my knowledge. Most forums shun me because of my age.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:56 pm
oh man, hidden, now I can't help but picture you as jonathan krohn :). kudos to you for using correct grammar and generally being pretty mature though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdIz_NbUpHA[/youtube]
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:22 pm
God, I hate the "The Young Turks". Most of his arguments are strawman. Then again I can't expect much better from my own party. It just seems like everything is about expanding government. The U.S constitution is dead. Thanks by the way.

Wait, are they seriously picking on this kid. The kool-aid joke makes me sad for humanity. I can understand having an actual argument with him, but name calling. /Bleh Makes me sick.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:03 am
HiddenCounter wrote:God, I hate the "The Young Turks". Most of his arguments are strawman. Then again I can't expect much better from my own party. It just seems like everything is about expanding government. The U.S constitution is dead. Thanks by the way.

Wait, are they seriously picking on this kid. The kool-aid joke makes me sad for humanity. I can understand having an actual argument with him, but name calling. /Bleh Makes me sick.

"Obviously he's regurgitating information..."

That's pretty much true of 99%+ of all of us who try to follow politics. We identify news sources or agencies we agree with, follow them and then parrot what we're being told. I've met junior high kids who could list off liberal and conservative points of view as well as their parents.

I suggest anyone interested in politics or making a difference get involved in local issues with local groups... unless of course you just like participating in the drama, reality TV fest that is our political system.
StuckInSoCal
(GSW for life)
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:59 am
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:

YOU are old?

I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Looney Toons.

THAT is old

:-o

Bada and I must have grown up about the same time....

add to that Fat Albert, What's Happening, Barney Miller, Different Strokes, Three's Company, WKRP In Cincinnati, Charlies Angels, the A-Team, 6Million Dollar Man, The Jeffersons, Taxi, HR PuffnStuff, The Pink Panther Show, and two of my favorites still: Sanford and Son, and The Rockford Files...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:05 am
Jackattack wrote:
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:

YOU are old?

I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Looney Toons.

THAT is old

add to that Fat Albert, What's Happening, Barney Miller, Different Strokes, Three's Company, WKRP In Cincinnati, Charlies Angels, the A-Team, 6Million Dollar Man, The Jeffersons, Taxi, HR PuffnStuff, The Pink Panther Show, and two of my favorites still: Sanford and Son, and The Rockford Files...

streets of san francisco, adam 12 , can we hear it for Hogans heroes
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:33 am
JOEL wrote:
Jackattack wrote:
bada wrote:

YOU are old?

THAT is old

Oh ma, Joels shows are so old that I've barely heard of them. Sorry Joel. :| :(
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 am
metalface wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Jackattack wrote:
bada wrote:

YOU are old?

THAT is old

Oh ma, Joels shows are so old that I've barely heard of them. Sorry Joel. :| :(

Nice Joel! I did not give it much thought but your post is great. I watched Three's Company, WKRP, 6 Million Dollar Man, Sandford and Son, Adam 12 ALL THE TIME! Loved those shows!

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:29 am
No Longer StuckInSoCal wrote:
HiddenCounter wrote:God, I hate the "The Young Turks". Most of his arguments are strawman. Then again I can't expect much better from my own party. It just seems like everything is about expanding government. The U.S constitution is dead. Thanks by the way.

"Obviously he's regurgitating information..."

That's pretty much true of 99%+ of all of us who try to follow politics. We identify news sources or agencies we agree with, follow them and then parrot what we're being told. I've met junior high kids who could list off liberal and conservative points of view as well as their parents.

I suggest anyone interested in politics or making a difference get involved in local issues with local groups... unless of course you just like participating in the drama, reality TV fest that is our political system.

I try to add my own spin to it, but of course any new spin I put on it is all bullshit.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum