Game Thread: Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 2009-11-08

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors beat a Kevin Martin-less Kings?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 am

30%
YES
3
70%
NO
7

Total votes: 10

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 pm
This is just hideous. We are the worst California basketball team by far.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 868
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 pm
i dont think i can watch the warriors at all this season anymore... its just that bad

Rookie
Posts: 88
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 pm
RUN HOME JACK wrote:i dont think i can watch the warriors at all this season anymore... its just that bad


I agree, for the first time since I moved to Sac from the Bay I didnt buy the NBA package. I'm realizing more and more that it was a good decision. I was actually looking forward to being able to watch this team tonite. WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 pm
wow
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 pm
metalface wrote:This is just hideous. We are the worst California basketball team by far.


I'd drop Californian from that sentance

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
PATHETIC.... just pathetic
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:07 pm
Quazza wrote:
metalface wrote:This is just hideous. We are the worst California basketball team by far.


I'd drop Californian from that sentance


The Nets might be the only team that would keep us from being THE worst. But we are right there with them.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 868
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 pm
honestly it would be like detox for me to stop watching this team but i really think i need to do it. Im stressing myself out for no reason haha. Even if they win 10 in a row... the only thing that will bring me back is big change
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 pm
This is just gross. I hope Nelson really really needs these 12 million that he is stealing because if he had any dignity he would resign and let someone else that wants to win take over.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:18 pm
wow what a play :D :withstupid:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 708
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 pm
any links to the game?
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 258
» Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 pm
metalface wrote:This is just gross. I hope Nelson really really needs these 12 million that he is stealing because if he had any dignity he would resign and let someone else that wants to win take over.


Nelsons all about the money. You can fire him, I'm sure he's fine with that.......as long as you pay him to leave. But he won't quit no matter how disgraceful our situatuon becomes.

And Cohan won't fire him and pay money he dosn't have to.

As long as Cohan makes a profit he dosn't care where the franchise sits in the standings. He has no passion invested in this team.

It's business for him, that's the bottom line.

The Warriors are owned and run by people who don't actually care about the Warriors. Our franchise is rotton from the inside out.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 am
lol. Is anyone really surprised?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 am
metalface wrote:
Quazza wrote:
metalface wrote:This is just hideous. We are the worst California basketball team by far.


I'd drop Californian from that sentance


The Nets might be the only team that would keep us from being THE worst. But we are right there with them.


Only reason the Nets are as awful as us right now is because they have like 6 key injuries to ALL of there scorers.

We simply are the worst team in basketball, the most disorganised, the most dis-harmonised, the worst run..................top to bottom, a disgrace.

Question, what is little Rowell boy Fitz saying about this on the broadcasts?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22003
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 am
You know the morale of the team is really low when the so called talented backcourt of Monta and Curry get spanked by the backcourt of Udrih and a rookie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests