I have been watching...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 pm
The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. I grew up on this. What did you guys watch as kids?
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Ponies, Rainbow Brite, Transformers, Voltron, Thunder Cats, Care Bears, GI Joe, He-Man and She-Ra. That's all I can think of right now.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm
TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am
TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 am
Most of what Captain Jack said and Astro Boy, the 1980s series

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am
saintdee wrote:TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha

Oh snap, mine is pretty much a carbon copy of this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 am
metalface wrote:
saintdee wrote:TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha

the only ones i would add that from your list to mine would be recess and pokemon (like first season), cuz i watched that with my lil brother while growing up. then we got too old for it.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 am
On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am
Captain_Jack wrote:On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:

YOU are old?

I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Looney Toons.

THAT is old

:-o

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
metalface wrote:

I watched all of these too! I love reminiscing in old memories.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:20 pm
metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

and bada.... i like looney tunes too, those don't get old (though some are incredibly racist). The rest of the stuff u pointed out... yeah, ur old! :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

and bada.... i like looney tunes too, those don't get old (though some are incredibly racist). The rest of the stuff u pointed out... yeah, ur old! :mrgreen:

Im 21 homie! wassupden? haha. I miss being a kid. I caught myself watching some justice league on cartoon network last night, brought me back to a simpler time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 pm
metalface wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

Im 21 homie! wassupden? haha. I miss being a kid. I caught myself watching some justice league on cartoon network last night, brought me back to a simpler time.

I'm 22... I win!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 pm
I am 15.

Who saw that coming?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 am
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:

YOU are old?

I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Looney Toons.

THAT is old

:-o

Add to that Family Ties and Full House

migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum