I have been watching...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 pm
The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. I grew up on this. What did you guys watch as kids?
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Ponies, Rainbow Brite, Transformers, Voltron, Thunder Cats, Care Bears, GI Joe, He-Man and She-Ra. That's all I can think of right now.
Image

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm
TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark

All Star
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Sunnyvale
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am
TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 am
Most of what Captain Jack said and Astro Boy, the 1980s series
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 am
saintdee wrote:TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha


Oh snap, mine is pretty much a carbon copy of this.

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 am
metalface wrote:
saintdee wrote:TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha


Oh snap, mine is pretty much a carbon copy of this.


the only ones i would add that from your list to mine would be recess and pokemon (like first season), cuz i watched that with my lil brother while growing up. then we got too old for it.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 am
On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am
Captain_Jack wrote:On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:


YOU are old?

I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Looney Toons.

THAT is old

:-o
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
metalface wrote:
saintdee wrote:TMNT, Original Power Rangers, Doug, Captain Planet, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Gargoyles, Pokemon, Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, Dragonball Z, Goosebumps, Duck Tales, Reboot, Recess, Samurai Pizza Cat, Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Rocko's Modern World, Double Dragon, Spiderman:TAS, Xmen:Tas, Duckwing Duck ... I was a total cartoon whore ages 5-11 hahaha


Oh snap, mine is pretty much a carbon copy of this.
I watched all of these too! I love reminiscing in old memories.
Fighting liberals one post at a time.

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:20 pm
metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

and bada.... i like looney tunes too, those don't get old (though some are incredibly racist). The rest of the stuff u pointed out... yeah, ur old! :mrgreen:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

and bada.... i like looney tunes too, those don't get old (though some are incredibly racist). The rest of the stuff u pointed out... yeah, ur old! :mrgreen:


Im 21 homie! wassupden? haha. I miss being a kid. I caught myself watching some justice league on cartoon network last night, brought me back to a simpler time.

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:55 pm
metalface wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:metalface, hidden counter, and saintdee must be no more than 1-3 years younger than myself, as we have some similarities, but some of those cartoons are a lil young for me. Capt., i already know your like 1-2 years older than me from a previous conversation.

and bada.... i like looney tunes too, those don't get old (though some are incredibly racist). The rest of the stuff u pointed out... yeah, ur old! :mrgreen:


Im 21 homie! wassupden? haha. I miss being a kid. I caught myself watching some justice league on cartoon network last night, brought me back to a simpler time.


I'm 22... I win!

Rookie
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:28 pm
I am 15.

Who saw that coming?
Fighting liberals one post at a time.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 am
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:On all my other boards I'm the young one, but I always forget that on this board I'm old :mrgreen:


YOU are old?

I grew up watching Leave it to Beaver, Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Looney Toons.

THAT is old

:-o



Add to that Family Ties and Full House
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron