2009 "GSW DEATHMATCH"- FANTASY FOOTBALL

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

"TEAM OF THE WEEK (4)"

Poll ended at Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 am

TMC - Ronnie Brown 115yds 2TD/Mike Sims Walker 91yds 2TD.
50%
GSW - SF D (47 FF pts), Calvin Johnson 133yds
50%
BADA- Jay Cutler 141 yds 2TDS, CHI D (27 ff pts)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 am
xbay wrote:When do the bye weeks end, btw? Cause the bye weeks are killin' me in other leagues.

I think week 10 is the last bye week, XBay.

btw, I'm f*cking pissed at these leagues right now. Seems like, no matter what I do, the guys I do not play have the game of their careers each and every f*cking week. I've been playing Beanie Wells here and there for weeks, doing absolutely nothing. Look what happened the week I decided to cut him...

Oh, and I cut Shonn Greene last week because he wasn't getting playing time. And now Leon Washington is gonna miss the season. F*cking great.

That's just the top of the iceberg, btw... There are countless more examples on each league. I can live with a few, we all do, but this year is getting ridiculous.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 am
By.... 1.... point.

1.... f*cking.... point.

Or if you wanna be specific, by a few tenths of a point.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 am
xbay wrote:By.... 1.... point.

1.... f*cking.... point.

Or if you wanna be specific, by a few tenths of a point.

Hey bro...if its any consolodation I Contemplated all week about Tony Gonzalez or Owen Daniels...

i won't have that luxury now as Owen Daniels is out with a Torn ACL so it means it's Tony Gonzalez each and every week...

But more importantly in the words of Fantasy Football.

YOU JUST GOT MOFO'ED NELLIE STYLE GSWARRIORS 8th SPOT on TOP SPOT DALLAS MAVERICKS.

UPSET OF THE CENTUARY!!!

But to be even more specificer... it was good to see the other Wooden Spoon Favorites like Mr Crackerz and TMC register wins... This competition is so tight... and by no means is anyone written out of the playoff picture yet :-)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 am
Hey xbay i don't know how lucky i was until i saw the replay. THAT SPECiAL teams player for the Falcons Wire. Saved my fantasy season when he got that fumble. Cause it eventually led to a easy 30 yard pass to Tony G.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:09 pm
Well, had I started Brent Celek, I would of won. But I chose to go with Vinsanthe since Farve has been targeting him in the endzone a lot, but he only saw him once... a 12 yard catch for a TD. So I only got 7 points from that. Had I started Celek, I would of won by like 4 points.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:59 pm
This league is ridiculous, or amazing. Or maybe ridiculously amazing, I don't know...

All I know is that I've got the second highest amount of points and I'm dead last in the standings...

Role Player
Poster Credit: 6
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 pm
TMC wrote:This league is ridiculous, or amazing. Or maybe ridiculously amazing, I don't know...

All I know is that I've got the second highest amount of points and I'm dead last in the standings...

I guess that's the gripe one can have about fantasy football. It's all about the luck of the draw in the match-ups.

I mean, look at Xbay. 6th overall in points, but top of the ladder. But don't worry, that will change after this week when he verses the team that is currently 1st in total points...Ozbean's Juggernauts! :mrgreen:

This will be revenge for my defeat back in Round 1.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 pm
TMC wrote:This league is ridiculous, or amazing. Or maybe ridiculously amazing, I don't know...

Hey, that's how it is in Mr. Crackerz league, and I'm like what? 8th? All about match ups... or at least, who actually shows up on Sundays.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:30 pm

All I can say is I will be crazy if I own you in FFB and FBB :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 pm
JOEL wrote:

good luck joel . . . . Your gonna need it with all those Grizzle players on your roster :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm
PAWNO wrote:
JOEL wrote:

good luck joel . . . . Your gonna need it with all those Grizzle players on your roster :mrgreen:

Pawno is that you ?...I can hardly hear you from down there in the cellar :shock:
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:17 am
JOEL wrote:All I can say is I will be crazy if I own you in FFB and FBB :mrgreen:

Entirely possible. Although I have pretty decent matchups this week (Brees at Stl, Ronnie Brown vs the Bucs...), so I expect a pretty decent scoring week.

Granted, you have AP vs Det and Ray Rice at Cle, so it can go either way...

btw, Bigs says that that "I will be crazy if I own you in FFB and FBB" sounds kinda gay. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:29 am
TMC wrote:
btw, Bigs says that that "I will be crazy if I own you in FFB and FBB" sounds kinda gay. :mrgreen:

Anything that dude says sounds... well. kind of gay :bday:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:08 am
TMC wrote:
JOEL wrote:All I can say is I will be crazy if I own you in FFB and FBB :mrgreen:

Entirely possible. Although I have pretty decent matchups this week (Brees at Stl, Ronnie Brown vs the Bucs...), so I expect a pretty decent scoring week.

Granted, you have AP vs Det and Ray Rice at Cle, so it can go either way...

who is bigs ? :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:28 pm
Oh wow, poor E-Man. Should of started Ricky Williams! Forget Matt Forte, he doesn't do anything! You better hope he puts up monster numbers against Philly Sunday, or hope you pull out a win.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum