jax for...

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm
metalface wrote:
migya wrote:
metalface wrote:I love JR Smith and if this team was a completely different kind of team that wasnt 70% guards already and so young, then I would love to have his athleticism and shooting. But our team already have all the 2 guards we need and I wouldnt want to risk bringing JR's baggage and attitude to a team that already has issues.

Plus, a trade of Jax for JR straight up seems the only good trade. Or we could do Jack and Speedy for K-Mart, that works salary wise, but I doubt the Nuggets would be stupid enough to do it.

Well JR Smit is listed as SG/SF, as SJack is so I'd do it. Yea he's a headcase, but isn't his contract for less time

Oh I didnt look up his profile when I said he was a 2 guard, I guess because they have Melo at the 3 usually I thought of him as just a 2. I would want JR but would much rather have a bigger guy come here.

Tea, Birdman especially would be nice, but that expirer of KMart is too good to resist if could be had

All Star
» Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 am
im a big fan of jr smiths talent, youth and contract... 24 years old... he has all-star level talent and he shows a lot of promise... smith is signed to a 6.1 for 2 years... so if he doesnt pan out we can cut him loose at the end of his contract...

monta/jr.smith backcourt... i like the sound of the that... theyre youthful, speedy, aggressive offensive weapons ( they both have the potential to be offensive powerhouses )...

youthful and upcoming jr smith > stephen "Um…I don’t think I’ll be a Warrior next year. I’m looking to leave." jackson

All Star
» Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:15 am
Smith needs to stay in Denver to drive Karl crazy...